Join our server on Discord

Wuzzup!?
Gun: He has? Are you sure Shadow hasn't just- went off causing random destruction?
True but still we can't let him get away with it.
Gun: You're right. Let's share plans, I'll think of mine right now, you think of yours, then we'll see if we could work it out.
aww..thats ok guys...i'm just glad someone saved me!
and i still think Red is sexy.
No prob! And I think you're sexy too!
Voice from the sky: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *Figure lands on the ground making a large crater*

Shadow: HIYA!!! *Jumps out of the crater* Do you know what happens when you hit a nuclear warhead with a hammer? You discover a new means of transportation!! *Hops onto a nearby bomb* Nice to have you join the ranks of the DaD forum!! Enjoy your stay!! *Hits the bomb with a hammer causing it to explode and probelling him into the sky* WHEEEEEEEE!!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Watches Red out of the corners of his eyes* I'm watching you....
Me too. Wait... no I'm not, *moves head to face Red in a creepy doll-like way* There.

Welcome to that DaD, you shall serve for the lunch of my army of little dra- WAIT!!! You are Red! *jumps on Red and hugs REALLY tightly* How have you been since last time in YIM? Hehe, I almost had forgotten about you... not anymore!

Anyways, enjoy your stay in the War Zone, I think a random amount of gumballs were used to make it, but it is worth visitting! *takes out Mystery Pie* Here's your gift. *gives Pie to Red after crushing his bones in a hug*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Might as well say my greetings as well.
Red: COOL WAY TO TRAVEL!! *hugged by DMX* Oh HEY!! How have you been!? I've been just GREAT!! Thanks for the pie! *Twists his shoulders and back a bit, lots of crocking and popping can be heard* DAMN- That was one hell of a manly dragon hug!!

Thanks for the greetings, Harie!