Join our server on Discord

Engineering at its finest.
http://www.dmregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...-1/archive
The picture kinda says it all.
And of course, people have problem with it. The U.S. is one of the only countries that censors the most shit, but yet has the most perverts... Makes no sence at all.
Dale3k21 Wrote:And of course, people have problem with it. The U.S. is one of the only countries that censors the most shit, but yet has the most perverts... Makes no sence at all.

Well, in countries without censors, pervs get what they want and don't go out raping children and going to great risky lengths to get what they want.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa...*gasp*...can't breathe.....I can't believe that no one thought of this while they were building the thing. I mean, wouldn't someone have pointed it out in the blueprints or something? Only in America can such idiocy go unnoticed *coughBushcough* for so long. Why If I ran America.....I'd probably let it go anyway just to see how long it takes someone to notice. So I guess I'm not really saying much of anything here, am I? Eh, oh well. =]

And as for the whole "cencors-lead-to-pervertedness" issue, I agree one-hundred precent. The best way to get someone to do something is to tell them not to do it, then remove the "stimulus" or whatever. Or not. I just kinda tend to bable once I get typing.