Join our server on Discord

free Digimon BDSM sites
Know of any free Digimon BDSM sites?
As far as the Digimon are concerned, your'e only going to find sites with a mix of Digimon pics and you'll pretty much have to sort them out.
Can't get blamed for asking.
hmm don't know of any that deal with that sort of thing myself.
Am I the only person here that doesn't see the pleasure in BDSM?

Sure, it has a control kind of thing going on for it, but nothing sexually pleasing.
No, there are more people that don't like it then do.
Some girls just like to be abused, I guess. My best friend's sister might have a semi BDSM fetish because once when I was over there, she and I were in her room talking. She had been getting in trouble with her mother and brother all day and I teased her by saying she needed a spanking for being a naughty girl. She immediatly laid down on the bed, turned over onto her stomach, and pushed her butt up.

Besides, it's not like BDSM is the only weird fetish out there. Heck, I'm still freaked out by stories involving hot wax, watersports, scat, etc. It all boils down to one's individual opinion. One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Well, that might have just been sarcastic. I'm not pyshic though or a psychologist so... whatever. I really can't say much on the topic. I can't see it being used consistantly and for a long time, but I'm no expert. With that I say "whatever."
Ghost_Op Wrote:Sure, it has a control kind of thing going on for it, but nothing sexually pleasing.
Well see, that is the sexually pleasing thing about it.

Everyone has deep desires that society would look down upon if they only knew. For some people, this is a desire to be completely controlled and used for a brief period of time. Giving up control for a period of time can be a great release for some, just as anticipating a spanking (or hot wax, or a whip) can be greatly exciting.

Some people are into it, some people aren't, just as some people are into furries, wet clothes, rubber, or any other fetish you can think of.