Join our server on Discord

Poll: Hottest female Rookie
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Biyomon
3.85%
1 3.85%
Palmon
3.85%
1 3.85%
Gatomon
11.54%
3 11.54%
Floramon
7.69%
2 7.69%
Renamon
73.08%
19 73.08%
Lopmon
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hottest female rookie
I've seen something like that, but she looked more like a flamedramon only with green fins. Not sure if that's Aquaveemon or some kinda Aquaflamedramon (wow, talk about oxymorons).
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:I've seen something like that, but she looked more like a flamedramon only with green fins. Not sure if that's Aquaveemon or some kinda Aquaflamedramon (wow, talk about oxymorons).

That is her armor form called Aquarivamon, I know because I read some lemons with her and Flamey a while ago
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lord Patamon Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:I've seen something like that, but she looked more like a flamedramon only with green fins. Not sure if that's Aquaveemon or some kinda Aquaflamedramon (wow, talk about oxymorons).

That is her armor form called Aquarivamon, I know because I read some lemons with her and Flamey a while ago

Shadow: I liked Aquaflamedramon.

Slashmon: I would like to meet this Aquaveemon.

Shadow: I bet you would.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Google it! They have several pics of Aquaveemon- and DMX and I have pics of Aquarivamon (I got them from DMX).
Didn't see any pictures, but this site showed up quite a few times.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
AquaVeemon is very hot and sexy, there's no doubt, I'll upload pics later on; her evolved form looks more like a teenager dragon girl with a mermaid like body, covered in a glittering golden armor (too bad! not naked!). I'm going to write about AquaRivamon soon; I already wrote some with AquaVeemon, hehehe...

Slashmon Wrote:I would like to meet this Aquaveemon.

DMX: You will 8) it's part of the contract Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slashmon: YAY!! *Starts running around in crazy circles his eyes looking like hearts*

Shadow: *Hits Slashmon with a frying pan* I've always wanted to do that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I've always wanted to witness that- Who gets/is willing to post several images of Aquaveemon and Aquarivamon?
I love dubs! I have the German comic with Rena and Rika, doing it like animals in every possible manner you can dream up, how I love the two getting along so very nicely ^ ^
Wow, who wears the pants in that relation?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad