Join our server on Discord

Poll: Hottest female Rookie
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Biyomon
3.85%
1 3.85%
Palmon
3.85%
1 3.85%
Gatomon
11.54%
3 11.54%
Floramon
7.69%
2 7.69%
Renamon
73.08%
19 73.08%
Lopmon
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hottest female rookie
But Hawkmon is still so fluffy-wuffy adorable. The kind of Digimon I could share a bed with in a non-sexual way.
I agree I could help myself to change some genders of digimon, but to tell you the truth, most digimon DO have genders. Why say some are herms?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I agree with DMX, it wasn't necesary call Patamon a herm, he is a boy, he has a say 8 years old boy voice, in every dub Patamon remained as "he" unlike Hawkmon and Armadillomon who got changed to females in the portuguese dub :P

And don't forget Renamon, she was male in the german dub, but as for Patamon he never got a gender change on any dub :D

And on the topic I go for Gatomon or Renamon Twisted
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
[quote=DragonMasterX]I agree I could help myself to change some genders of digimon, but to tell you the truth, most digimon DO have genders. Why say some are herms?
Hawkmon and Armadillomon were girls? Do you have any screenshots or soundbites from the portugese dub? I'd really like to hear what they sound like as girls.

If you could change the gender of digimon, who would you change from boy to girl and vice versa? I think Veemon's personality in a girl's body would make for a cool girlfriend.
That's where I'd fit AquaVeemon in.

I love AquaVeemon, *hugs random Aqua, cuddling her*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:That's where I'd fit AquaVeemon in.

I love AquaVeemon, *hugs random Aqua, cuddling her*

I google'd AVM, and got nothing. Care to elaborate?
Fan made digimon. A more aquatic looking female veemon. I think it is.
UnknownH Wrote:Fan made digimon. A more aquatic looking female veemon. I think it is.

Have any pictures?
There's some here but I have no idea where.