Join our server on Discord

Poll: Hottest female Rookie
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Biyomon
3.85%
1 3.85%
Palmon
3.85%
1 3.85%
Gatomon
11.54%
3 11.54%
Floramon
7.69%
2 7.69%
Renamon
73.08%
19 73.08%
Lopmon
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hottest female rookie
cboy Wrote:I probably should have made this poll "Which Rookie would make the best girlfriend". What I was thinking when I started this was personality, not appearance. Yeah, Renamon is the hottest of all rookies, but she doesn't strike me as the romance type. Palmon, Biyomon, Gatomon, and the others, they're both attractive and have a romance attitude. They're playful, funny, easy going (Renamon's too uptight in my opinion). I just look at more than looks when I think about who would make a good girlfriend.

Have you ever heard the phrase 'Breaking in'?

Anyone's personality can be changed with work and time (*coughandsexcough*)
Kind of a duh answer, but whatever, Renamon for me too. Though if she weren't on the list then probably Gatomon. What can I say, I like sexy and soft together.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
cboy Wrote:I probably should have made this poll "Which Rookie would make the best girlfriend". What I was thinking when I started this was personality, not appearance. Yeah, Renamon is the hottest of all rookies, but she doesn't strike me as the romance type. Palmon, Biyomon, Gatomon, and the others, they're both attractive and have a romance attitude. They're playful, funny, easy going (Renamon's too uptight in my opinion). I just look at more than looks when I think about who would make a good girlfriend.

I would still say Rena! she is loyal but forceful enough to keep you safe, she is kind and caring but puts on a tough front... yeah, she is everything anyone could want

Plus she is easily embarrassed, guys just love to make their girl blush and do stupid little things to see a red hue across their face, I would always do something crazy or stupid to make Rena smile

side note to Munkee: Shmile!
:D It even works over the computer. Damn you, Epsilon.

And like I said...Rena would be fun. But if I was going to have a girlfriend (i dont plan to it, but if it were to happen) then I'd still say Gatomon.
its a tie between....sex symbol and.......im not gonna say it...
Meh,I voted for Palmon because...pfft I forgot :?
Can I vote Hawkmon? I think he's a-fucking-dorable.
Ghost_Op Wrote:Can I vote Hawkmon? I think he's a-fucking-dorable.

Err... You do realize this is a poll for chosing GIRL rookies... right? o.O
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:

'Digimon have no gender'.
Ghost_Op Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:

'Digimon have no gender'.

that may be true, but it is painfully obvious about who is what

Agumon/Gabumon - male voices and act like little boys

Gatomon/Renamon - female voices, Gatomon acts like a princess and Renamon has a female figure, though she acts a little Tom-boyish

Patamon - the only true mystery of the Digital world, not since Numemon have I been so confused, but he sounds like a boy (a little boy), maybe it's a herm?

and it goes without saying that Angewomon and Angemon are clear male and female characters, Leomon is more than a macho male, and Lillymon is more than fit to be a female