Join our server on Discord

Poll: Hottest female Rookie
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Biyomon
3.85%
1 3.85%
Palmon
3.85%
1 3.85%
Gatomon
11.54%
3 11.54%
Floramon
7.69%
2 7.69%
Renamon
73.08%
19 73.08%
Lopmon
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hottest female rookie
she was weakened significantly, and it allowed her to armor evolve as if she was a rookie, but she was still technically a champion.
Stupid confusing plot thingies. YOU MAKE SHADOW HEAD HURT!!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
HOW DARE YOU BEAT ME TO FLORAMON!! Meh- no matter- I shall win her over!
Here comes the over examination!!!

Biyomon - She is pink, a cute color if ever there was one, and a bird, millions if not billions of people like birds, her overall appearance is pleasing to the eye and she can fly... I can think of 15 things to do while flying

Palmon - A pal indeed! a large, pink flower atop her head and an adorable toothy smile makes her a great choice, green skin is always nice (purple would have been better) a small figure and large hands are something of erotic and what can you do with 6 long vines?

Gatomon - Special than others? not in the least! however, she hits on some key points such as feline grace and sensuality, white fur and large blue eyes make her fluffy-wuffy adorable, her usual personality of, "I'm better than any girl" (dominance is so attractive) is intriguing, for the sack, use your imagination

Floramon - Nothing greater over Palmon, she has a smaller figure and can not compare in facial beauty, however, she has beautiful eyes and a cute smile, her hands and feet are root like so that may be interesting, as for her hands and floor cups, imagine a mouth and tongue (guys know what I mean ^ ^)

Lopmon - Something interesting, Lopmon is small and shaped like a teddy bear but has huge ears like a rabbit, her beady eyes are a bit of a turn-off but her cute mouth makes up for it, the little horns on her head could make for uniqueness but other than that, she offers little, what to do with her in bed you ask, well, your guess is as good as mine

Renamon - ah, the pinnacle of perfection, the radiant Renamon, her obvious qualities are simple to catch, golden fur, deep blue eyes, a lushes tail, and a magnificent figure, she is hard to say no to, her guard-dog like dominance and willingness to do for her friend's is second to none, she does not make for much of a unique bed mate, but if you admire the rough stuff, she is a most excellent choice [fap]Renamon[/fap]
Damn...you get into the details...

I would say Gatomon though...shes little and cute. I think I'd want to be the bigger one sometimes. So I'd have fun with her ^_^

Out of the "actual" rookies...It would be either Renamon or Biyomon...something about Biyomon is sexy...not sure exactly what it is though...and Renamon because shes soft and fluffy and has a tail that i can use as a pillow (if she'd let me...o_O)!
but you remember last time you tried to sleep when I was around (I shleepy) and if you forgot, hehehe, I'll remind you next time

topic...

Renamon will win again, she will always win, she's wonderful really, soft fur that shines like the sun, eyes as blue as Palm Springs, a tail that is fluffy, beautiful ears, a cute little nose, a look that demands respect, etc.

It is so hard to compare to that
Maybe we should not put renamon in on any of these anymore.
Then the Renamon fans may not vote and "comment" that Renamon is not up there. Well, just saying "besides Renamon" would work well enough.
Yes. It's not fair if she always wins.
....That isn't fair.... The animators tipped the scale and subliminally driven a message to like Renamon....but it didn't work for me....one bit....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds