Join our server on Discord

Poll: Is BloodstainedAngel a pedephile? o.o
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
14.29%
2 14.29%
No
64.29%
9 64.29%
Other?
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Am I a pedephile?
It's just something I need to know. The last 3 days I've been on vacation with my 11 year old friend Elliot (she's a girl..I know its weird o.o) And within those 3 days I have showered with her, slept in the same bed with her and cuddled her when she had a nightmare. So..am I a pedephile being 13? Probably not..but still I feel like one x.x
This really belongs in rants.

You're far too young to be thinking about sex; put it off for a few years. Under British law, under sixteens cannot be charged with abuse as both partners are under the age of consent and equally responcible (except in the case of rape). Over sixteen year old boys can be charge with child abuse if they sleep with an underaged girl, however overaged girls cannot be charged for sleeping with an underaged boy.

You were comfortting the girl, which is fine, but I wouldn't have any more showers with her if I were you. You're far too young to be getting into this sort of thing.

BloodstainenAngel Wrote:she's a girl..I know its weird

Don't worry about lesbianism or anything of the like; your body is going through some slow and radical changes. Your sexuality will change over and over again, to the point where lots of young girls now-a-days label themselves bisexual. Girls are generally more flexible, anyway.
Edit: Yes, you're a pedophile. Is that what you want to hear?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
No, of course not.... (A pedephile?)
<_<
>_>
dude...when i asked you to post...I assumed something different...but this works too, i guess...

But nah, you're not a pedophile...besides, i thought you only had eyes for me! *pretends to be hurt*
Ah, Pedophile- okay!
From what you've described, it sounds like you two just have a very close friendship. You seem more like an honorary sibling to me.

Also, Wikipedia defines pedophilia as "being sexually attracted primarily or exclusively to pre-pubescent children," which doesn't sound like the case with you. You're just being a good friend, so don't worry, though Herr Mullen does have a point in cutting down on the showers together.
>.> With the girl thing I meant her name..and I can't spell leave me alone! >_< Munkee, I <3 youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
When I was 10 I did the same thing with alot of girls. If you turn 20ish and still have it, that's when you have to worry. And how could it be considered being a pedophile when you only, what, 2 years older and both of you are under age? My friend was once dating an 18 year old when he was 12. THAT'S being a pedophile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I agree with Shadowknight on his later comments. You have nothing to worry about.