Join our server on Discord

....*twich*
Seit:....THATS IT....Ive Fucking Snapped!!!......I HAVE MY ARMY...we are known as the Kings Of The Unliving....Lets See who i have Recruited*evil Grin*

*game show music*

Seit:he is Known as The True Nosferatu,The Monster,The King Of Vampires...ladies and Gentlemen..I GIVE YOU!...ALUCARD!

Alucard:*Walks out of Seit's Shadow.*........

Seit:....right....ok....Anyway....He is Known For alot of things...kinda....but most of all being my Brother....Ladies And WORMS!...GEON!

Geon:*walks out from the curtain*WHATS UP MOTHER FUCKERS!

Seit:........so far a Cast of Winners....anyway...The Next Is The Source of all "Evil"......Humans i Give you....Dr.Evil.

Dr. Evil:*crowd boos the Evil Doctor as he Comes out* Oh Boo-Frickidy-Hoo...Cry me a River...

Seit:....yes...last but not Least!....The Evil Boy Genius....Cute...Evil...Boy Genius.....Very..Cute...er..*cough cough*...JACK SPICER!

Jack:Im Banging the Leader....

*the sound of Wind*

Seit:....indeed.....ONCE AGAINWE ARE THE KINGS OF THE UNLIVING...Watch Your Ass,NonBelievers--

Geon:because if your a Chick,i might be in it...

Alucard:O.o

Dr Evil:Riiiiiiight.....

Jack:....you look like Seit....*evil,sly grin* my place or yours?

Geon:;;>.>
Who is Jack Spicer all i got was some poet.

P.S My army will stay away from you if you stay away from me.
......Google Xiaolin Showdown Jack Spicer .....Poet?...
Seit:NOW....for The Newest Member of the Team...His Name Was Brandon Heat!....his own Friend Betrayed him,shot him to death and out of an elevator.....*looks at Jack Spicer for a Second,Jack Shrugs and Seit looks back at the Camara*......ok...well....*cough*here he is!........BEYOND THE GRAVE!..........*seit looks around the Arena,then whips back to the camara*BEYOND THE GRAVE!......*seit glares at Jack,who just Shrugs again.Seit Glares at the Camara again* WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!!!

-------------

Meanwhile,on top of a Large Building.

-----------
BTG is seen Holding out his guns,Barrels Smoking.The Target seems to be an 8 ft 3 Monster,which falls off the building from the force of the bullets.the man With a Coffin Chained to his arms,ran off the Building.he landed on the monster,he kept on his assault of the already doomed monster.BTG just pluging him with Bullet.
----------------------
Seit:.......ok....he will be here any second....of i will brutelly rape Jack infront of you live people....

*Jack looked shocked,then smiled,then shocked,then just shrugs at the Camara.a Loud Thud is heard in the Distance.*

Geon:...what the hell?..

not but seconds later,BTG broke though the Glass up top of the Arena and landed on his Feet,without stagering.

Seit:........took your ass long enough....BEYOND THE GRAVE EVERYBODY!!

The crowd cheers a bit.

BTG:........

Alucard:........

BTG and Alucard just stare at each other with cold looks.

Seit:.....i think you two will get along just fine....yep....i mean...look at this...THRILLING CONVERSATION!.....
I have three Members here interested in your group.

Cain Nightroad/Nightlord: I am the first and eldest. I feed on vampire blood. Taste my unholy black lance.

Abel Nightroad/Nightlord: I am the second crushnik. I too feed on the blood of vampires. The sorrow of my scythe, commend thee.

Seth Nightroad/Nightlord: I am the third crushnik, and the only female. My dual tridents shall render thee into nonexistance.

Google Trinity Blood.
Shadow: WE, THE SDP, GOT 7.5 members!!

Slashmon: How do we have 7.5?

Shadow: Well we had an intern in the beginning and, well, it's not a pretty story.

Slashmon: Sorry I asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Well, it was actually my monkey, but I wanted to test my saw. YOU CAN'T BLAME ME!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*backs away slowly*
You two worry me sometimes...
Gun: *Yells from behind munkee* Looky! I accidentally cut my arm off!! Fun!!

Gaiety: Try to hack your OTHER arm off! -The one with the power to destroy us wonderfully! And have fun while doing it!
Seit: Welcome aboard........and it seems that Gunter is a threat,even to himself......*slides a box of rabid Weasles near Gunter's Face* open it...it has...candy?