Join our server on Discord

Can't hide it anymore...I'm back!!
We cant wait to see Senjy's BACK at full force!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Sorry gun-gun, seems that we both just keep missing each other. You better come back in one piece, buddy.
Darkred Wrote:Sings "Guess who's back".

Guess who's back? Back again. Senjy's back. Tell a friend. GUESS WHO'S BACK, GUESS WHO'S BACK, GUESS WHO'S BACK!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yap, we seem to keep missing each other! lol, we'll catch each other soon! I'll be back, not to worry!
welcome person i dont know about but was gone so i welcome back......
Lol, go Seit! Show him the power of the king of the undead by welcoming him back!
yeah Yeah YEAH!....WELCOME BACK MAN.....FROM THE KING OF THE DEAD!.....
Welcome back! -One who Mr. Gunter considers a brother!
Seit The Reaper Wrote:yeah Yeah YEAH!....WELCOME BACK MAN.....FROM THE KING OF THE DEAD!.....

Shadow: Wait, are you dead or undead?

Slashmon: What's the diffrence?

Shadow: Well a dead person is just that, dead. Where as an undead person is dead but resembles the living.

Slashmon: Wouldn't that be living dead?

Shadow: No living dead is a zombie, undead is stuff like vampires who aren't technically alive but still have conciouss thought.

Slashmon: So a zombie is living dead, vampire is undead, and then there's just plain dead?

Shadow: Yeah.

Slashmon: What about living undead?

Shadow: I guess that would be a vampire who was killed then brought back as a zombie.

Slashmon: but if a dead person is killed, wouldn't they then be alive? Since if you kill a living person they become dead.

Shadow: I'm not sure. Hey Seit, you wanna help us with an experiment?

Slashmon: It won't hurt, *Draws a long dagger* Much.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: Don't bother- Blitz verbally harrased me with knowledge. You can't kill what's already dead, but you can destroy it. Like when you break a machine, it won't function. If you kill a Vampire, it won't revive into a zombie because it turns into ash upon destruction some vampires can't be killed, but are easily mached by a Dunpeal or Dhampir, a half vampire that almost always slay vampires. They can also be destroyed by werewolves, sunlight, holy stuff, stakes through the heart, the ingestion of garlic, the destruction of their coffin-

Lust: ENOUGH!! SHUT UP AND FUCK!!