Join our server on Discord

Can't hide it anymore...I'm back!!
=^_^= yay! welcome back, Senjuro!
WB Sen. Indeed I'm interested in how it was, so- you can start telling; I'm eager to know.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:So tour was alright, except I wanted to kill the blond. Like big time. She's pretty much the antithesis of everything that I stand for. She's rude, childish, self-centered, and is such a slacker that it makes me want to carve her eyes out with a salad fork.
So I'm guessing she's not a natural blonde. The unnaturals are the worst. Welcome back Senjuro. By the time you go on your next world tour, maybe you'll have a recording contract. Well, here's hoping.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
wisemon wrote:
Quote:So I'm guessing she's not a natural blonde. The unnaturals are the worst. Welcome back Senjuro. By the time you go on your next world tour, maybe you'll have a recording contract. Well, here's hoping.

We all are rooting for him to get a record contract..... I am.....I really am....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Happy to know that you're back and you had a good time. Now try to get that blond to go into pop music. She'd fit.
Sings "Guess who's back".
Wisemon Wrote:So I'm guessing she's not a natural blonde. The unnaturals are the worst. Welcome back Senjuro. By the time you go on your next world tour, maybe you'll have a recording contract. Well, here's hoping.

Yeah, she's a natural blond, hence all the antithesis-ness of it all. Throat slash.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Opera stage, here I come! ROOOOAAAAARR!
I out level you D: wb buddy, talk to you on yahoo x3
I'll catch up, mark my words.
Yah! I've been waiting for you online!!