Join our server on Discord

Poll: Should gay marriage be allowed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.48%
19 90.48%
No
4.76%
1 4.76%
Who would want to get married
4.76%
1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gay marriage
Quote: I won't get started about hell, you proved enough to me in that statement and it would be utterly useless to make you think, and really, don't bring petty religions into political arguements, the government hates religion and if anyone tells you otherwise they are lying

nobody ever understands my satire. just to clear some things up every arguement I have used on this topic was used previously by some one else I debated on this topic.

Quote:Marriage is a religous right, for marriage means NOTHING to any other living creature on this planet,

there are some animals that do choose mates for life. It is true though that animals do not have any veiw on marriage
aguy Wrote:nobody ever understands my satire. just to clear some things up every arguement I have used on this topic was used previously by some one else I debated on this topic.

there are some animals that do choose mates for life. It is true though that animals do not have any veiw on marriage

mating for life and marriage are different, for hundreds, thousands, or possibly millions of years, humans just found someone, screwed them in a 30 second burst of passion, and went to the next female

in the animal world, homosexuality is not uncommon, they have many instances where male animals will mount other males, some times for domiance, some times for fun, the same is true of female animals, it has even been recorded of female birds eating each other out or beaking each other, you decide, either way, animals don't care about who thinks what

I bet that's why we love them so much, they can take a crap in the corner adn then go eat from a bowl on the floor and we think they are amazing, are we so wrapped up in all our "rules" that we take anger out on each other? do we long to be cats, dogs, squirrels, mice, etc. but still retain our humanistic traits of intellect? are these question really on topic??

haha, all insanity aside, I still don't care what gay people do, they can go parade around in skirts for all I can and wear thongs and carry a purse, I don't care! they can even commit suicide in the same fashion as Romeo and Juliet to show how much they love each other!!

also, room #4,567 in hell, got it all reserved, you guys come on by when you kick the bucket and we'll party, too bad Aguy's going to heaven, with all the tofu squares and sugerless kool-aid :P
aguy Wrote:nobody ever understands my satire. just to clear some things up every arguement I have used on this topic was used previously by some one else I debated on this topic.

If it helps any, i thought it was funny, and I knew you were kidding. Epsilon didnt, cause he doesnt pay attention.

And my dog Maggie is slightly confused-instead of the males dogs (GIR and Bob) mounting her, she mounts them. its really quite funny. I got it on video...
I'm not sure if I'm gay yet but I'm sure I'm not straight.

well the only reason why I aproove marriage between gay is that if one of the parts decease then the partners wealth can go to his lover instead of his family, also just to say they're married =P and that there relationship is important for them and stalkers.
Veemon's Followers
Isn't this site about Digimon? I agree with it anyway, It's better than having loads of unattached homos! Argh!

Renamon - I though you were Bi?
Me - Not now... *blush*
Renamon - Ha! You're blushing!
Me - No I'm not...