Join our server on Discord

Poll: Should gay marriage be allowed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.48%
19 90.48%
No
4.76%
1 4.76%
Who would want to get married
4.76%
1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gay marriage
I have the read the bible front to back....I ve actually read it and its interesting if you take the time to read it....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I have one thing to say; I find a lot of this page to be hilarious.
I won't say which posts but I am laughing at at least 5 posts here.
laughing in a good way...or laughing cause you think we're stupid?
You laughin at me cause I believe some apocalyptic prophet huh. Well be prepared ,because as the preacher said "their ain't no fishin in the fiery pits of hell"

p.s. elect a republican because they are god's chosen people, unlike them devil worshipen democrats
hahha...that was funny, aguy. XD

But here isnt the best place for political debates, being as most of us have pretty similair views. atleast, i think we do...
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:laughing in a good way...or laughing cause you think we're stupid?
I'm not saying. It'd be nicer. But now there's 6 posts here that I find funny. (but it's not the one I'm quoteing now)
Quote:But here isnt the best place for political debates, being as most of us have pretty similair views. atleast, i think we do

But I am a republican even though I may sound like a democrat. Why? Because I'm from the south, I can't fathom being a democrat, and I don't want to go to hell.
So, I'm from the south and I'm not a republican. i can't fathom being a republican. Mostly because I can't fathom having such a closed mind.
Besides, if you don't want to then why are you here?
Really the only reason is I can't imagine being a democrat I know I probably agree with most democrats and they may be right on most subjects, but it is hard for me to say I am one.
I'm a democrat, but I'm a fiscal conservative. It shouldn't matter where you're from, or what the rest of your family thinks. I'm actually more conservative than my parents on many issues, despite my upbringing and despite that I live in a blue state.

If you don't believe me, here's an example of a conservative stand of mine: When illegal immigrants are dying in the desert trying to cross the border, I'm against saving them. There's no need to spend tax dollars refrigerating their bodies (something I saw on 60 Minutes).

So, if a blue state guy like myself can say something heartless like that, a red state person should be able to accept gay marriage.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against