Join our server on Discord

Poll: Should gay marriage be allowed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.48%
19 90.48%
No
4.76%
1 4.76%
Who would want to get married
4.76%
1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gay marriage
This is just isn't working if only I had more conservatives. I have always found it harder to debate the conservative side. If I have to, I will. I will start with one of my favorite arguments that I have heard.
If we allow Gay marriage than we have to allow man-boy marriages and father-daughter marriages.

P.S. According to a Baptist minister I heard on t.v we are all going to die a fiery death because we allow gays in the U.S. so be prepared, because God is pissed.
I can see your point aguy but look at it this way, if the 2 people love eachother we shouldn't stop them unless they aren't a legal adult (such as the man to boy marrige) and when the boy becomes a man he should be able to marry his lover. The father daughter thing, again, they should be able to marry as long as they don't have retarded children. That's my opinion anyway. I don't want to get married but I have a hawt girl lover right now, so yeah. :D
Oh, and when God tries to get me to go to hell I'll be like "Bitch what the fuck's wrong with you?!" then I'll commit suicide just to show him he can't fire me. I quit! XD
Lol, you go girl. (Don't do it! I haven't plaeyed with you yet! :shock: )
WARNING: The following post is to be read by those who do no mind rude jokes towards god. AKA anyone who has a sense of humor and can take a joke. These are all passes from the bible that are pretty screwed up when you think about them.

aguy Wrote:According to a Baptist minister I heard on t.v we are all going to die a fiery death because we allow gays in the U.S. so be prepared, because God is pissed.

Shadow: God's always pissed. Just look at some of the bible verses,

Bible thingy Wrote:when you pray, go into your room & shut the door & pray to your Father who is in secret

Shadow: NEVER PRAY IN PUBLIC!! God hates that! CURSE YOU CHURCHES FOR MAKING US GO AGAINST OUR CREATORS WILL!!

Bible thingy Wrote:everyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already comitted adultery.

Shadow: Oh yeah, I've secured my place in hell. Unless I destroy god!!

Dark-Shadow: HOW DO YOU PROPOSE WE DO THAT!?

Bible thingy Wrote:And the lord was with judah; and he drave out the inhabitatnts of the mountan; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariouts of iron.

Shadow: TO THE IRON STORE!!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Lol, you go girl. (Don't do it! I haven't plaeyed with you yet! :shock: )

she wont do it-and remember, if I can get her to post more often you guys can have lots of "fun"!

and shadow-i've actually read those passages before when I used to go to church...I havent been in a long time, come to think of it.
Blitz reads it like a novel.
I cant read the bible start to finish-not even if i take breaks inbetween. I tried one time, i got through 10 or so pages-and i was like "Fuck this...if God can talk to me or whatever, i dont need to read the damn thing!" yeah, it gets boring to me reeeeal quick. it needs more sex scenes.
I read it like a novel once, lol. I haven't touched it since.
Shadow: I read the first page then used it as fodder. BURN BURN BURN!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Slashmon: Oh yeah, he's gone over the deep end.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad