Join our server on Discord

Poll: Should gay marriage be allowed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.48%
19 90.48%
No
4.76%
1 4.76%
Who would want to get married
4.76%
1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gay marriage
My thing is what makes them any different than anyone else
ouch 1 vote, I kinda expected the results to be like this. I don't really understand why you would want to get married unless for religious reasons. I am not going to get into what I believe, I want to hear more opinions.
I have to agree with the majority-if two people love each other, let them be married. It doesnt matter what your sexual orientation is, and it shouldnt matter unless you're the one getting married.
For alot of people though they dislike gay marriage because of religous reasons.
I believe that when to individuals seek to find the committment in marriage regardless of sexual orientation should be allowed. This day and age where everyone should be religously tolerant, except that others believe in a different religon. Its simple that people might not approve of what they do but who are we to judge them? We aren't "god" nor are some perfect being that could declare the rights of any individual. This country was built on the freedom to express oneself and to allow yourself to believe in what you want to be able to. This country should be more respecting towards such a beautiful thing. We have no right to stop them from being happy and we should embrace what our country is about, freedom.....They deserve their individuality.....Go for gay marriage...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Gun: I'll go with Sir, Uchiha Shadow, and Shadow San. Can I call you Boss?

Shadow: Master will do. NOW BOW FOOLISH MORTAL!!

Slashmon: You had to get him started on the powertrip didn't you?

Shadow: LOL funny siq pic jamesbond007.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:I believe that when to individuals seek to find the committment in marriage regardless of sexual orientation should be allowed. This day and age where everyone should be religously tolerant, except that others believe in a different religon. Its simple that people might not approve of what they do but who are we to judge them? We aren't "god" nor are some perfect being that could declare the rights of any individual. This country was built on the freedom to express oneself and to allow yourself to believe in what you want to be able to. This country should be more respecting towards such a beautiful thing. We have no right to stop them from being happy and we should embrace what our country is about, freedom.....They deserve their individuality.....Go for gay marriage...

That is one of the most powerful speech type things i've heard in a loooong time.
You make a very good point, the USA is supposed to be about freedom, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and freedom of assembly. (those are all can currently remember)
By not allowing US citizens to marry and legally commit themselves to someone its like taking away one of our freedoms. (i'll be honest-i have no idea if anything about marraige is in the constitution, but its freedom-of-something-or-other, i'm sure.)
Amending the constitution to outlaw gay marriage actually goes against the constitution if you think about it.

The contsitution states that no religion shall be forced onto anyone, gay is mostly frowned upon by certain religions so if they change the contstitution to outlaw it they'd be forcing they're beliefs onto the people.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Never thought of it like that...but now that i do, you're right. Has anyone thought to bring that point up yet? (in congress..or who ever decides these ammendment things)
Don't bring it up yet. If we wait for bush to ammend it then we bring it up and we can get him impeached.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad