Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who's hotter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lillymon
40.00%
6 40.00%
Lilamon
60.00%
9 60.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hotter?
Lilamon's hot.
EpsilonZX Wrote:I will go with Lila, her green foliage on her inner thighs is kyuute, and I do so love to eat my greens

Stay out of other peoples pants!
/jealous
(oh, on a side note, my jacket smells like you...)

but I still like Lillymon better...maybe its just the cute little flower skirt...or something. I'm not sure why.
Ha ha you two are going out. So I guess you can't do anything with anyone else besides eps.
welll...thats the funny thing...we arent going out. I'm just a jealous bitch of a friend. =D
Cool! Let's go play in the park sometime!
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:welll...thats the funny thing...we arent going out. I'm just a jealous bitch of a friend. =D
That's the first step. Sooner or later you will.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:welll...thats the funny thing...we arent going out. I'm just a jealous bitch of a friend. =D

In the end aren't all friends? Seriously, I don't have much experience, is this common?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I dunno...i guess in some ways...I'm just an overall jealous person, it just comes out more with Epsilon...
Heh- Epsilon's your's and YOUR'S alone, eh? lol
Shadow: Hey epsilon, my sister is really into green skinned purple headed guys. You want me to hook you up?

Slashmon: Now you're just asking for trouble.

Shadow: *Grabs slashmon and drags him into a room so no one can hear them* relax, I have a plan.

Slashmon: You? A plan? Is your brain even capable of contemplating one of those?

Shadow: If Munkee gets angry at my sister then she'd want her destroyed, and as a member of the SDP her requests get priority with the leader, so I'd have no choice but to destroy the annoying sister who's constantly angering me and ruining my life.

Slashmon: Holy crap you found a brain!

Shadow: Yeah, I think it's DMX's. *Throws a bottle holding a brain away* But back to the evil plan!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad