Join our server on Discord

Lonely Gabu, with posts 2000+ and my poetry....YAYS!
um...pie...I would but I sprained my ankle good news is the results came out no fracture and no broken bones.....It will be a while and I am bed ridden for a bit....nothing the DaD wont fix....... I love my home.....but pie would sound good....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
[Image: piedmon.jpg]
Gun: PIEdmon!! Lol!!
PIEDmon would be nice too, *covers an Agumon in Pie* There you have! Piedmon!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I prefer a gabumon but thats ok.....^_^ thanks for the thoughts....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Your stream of consciousness poetry is impressive. Personally, I can't think fast enough to even use the style, so I don't. I could say that it could use some polish and focus, but that would defeat the point of the style.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:I would but I sprained my ankle good news is the results came out no fracture and no broken bones.....It will be a while and I am bed ridden for a bit....

Good to know it isnt broken.

*covers self in pie*
Since we havent a Gabumon at this curent moment, how 'bout me? ^_~
DMX: Okay, you done it again Munkee! *jumps on Munkee and starts to eat the pie off her*

*three seconds later*

DMX: Yum! *swallows and looks on Munkee* oops... *blinks seeing he ate up all her clothes along with the pie*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wisemon wrote:
Quote:Your stream of consciousness poetry is impressive. Personally, I can't think fast enough to even use the style, so I don't. I could say that it could use some polish and focus, but that would defeat the point of the style.

Finally...thank you and I know that it would defeat the purpose of that style if you attempt to polish it and focus. I learned that skill from two teachers a marvelous professor in college and my brother and that poetry style is very hard not to want to stop and actually think but its" Pen to Paper" poetry....

What did you think about the others?......Cause I want the booklet of poetry to be good....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX: Okay, you done it again Munkee! *jumps on Munkee and starts to eat the pie off her*

*three seconds later*

DMX: Yum! *swallows and looks on Munkee* oops... *blinks seeing he ate up all her clothes along with the pie*

I was for Lonely Gabu, silly! Now we have to cover me in whip cream...or something.