Join our server on Discord

Lonely Gabu, with posts 2000+ and my poetry....YAYS!
Congratulations!! You're well on your way to matching the biggest posters.

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:my greatest friends.......

It has brought me:
Gunter VanCrimson
Blitz VanCrimson
Vellmont VanCrimson
Dark Blue
Red
~~~~~~
Rorancrystalwolf
mowgly
Mistysilverwolf
Senjuro
Seit the Reaper
Drunkenmunkee
DragonMasterX
Gabumonfurry
Gabu_dragon
...Da Wolfe?.... :D

Not feeling the love here.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That indirectly hurt.

I have a question!! Who's Red?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Red is my little brother.

Congratulations LG!! I'll try to think of a decent post for both 1000 and 2000!!
DarkBlue Wrote:Red is my little brother.

Wooo! I didn't know that! cool!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: Yeah- he's pretty cool- fifteen year old- lol.
Blue and Red... that makes me remember of the Super GunStar Heroes for GBA and Gunstar Heroes for SEGA... cool game.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I am sorry shadowknight that you feel left out..

Shadowknight: Even though I have not talked to you other then in the forum, You are the RP man....The head of the SLDP or SDP and even yet a nice peron to associate with.....To a friend....

and I am hoping you do post Gun and DarkBlue because that would mean alot to me.....Love youi guys and red id an awesome invidual........and Blitz....if he is not busy some words advice, gold from his tongue....... and I am sorry again for not including you guys on the posts....I am wandering if anyone like the poems>
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wow 2000 already? wow you work fast. Well if I had a dictionary maybe I could find words to describe you but as of now I don't know any that could match ya. Well we have been through quite a bit, IM's Phone call and gosh knows what else. You are a preety sweet guy and I know of a person who would treat you right. Well stick around and try to get to 5000 if not 10000 by my birthday. Keep posting like mad buddy!
Veemon's Followers
thanks collin...See I told you you could think of words for me..... That was special and thanks a million.....I m here for you buddy......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ah, the friendship that roams over DaD... so pretty.. and yet so lacking of Pie.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad