Join our server on Discord

Old story
forgot to login again cboy?
Oh well i did that a few times.
still trying to get over it? don't know how you feel but good luck with what ever your going through.
Quote:forgot to login again cboy?
Oh well i did that a few times.
still trying to get over it? don't know how you feel but good luck with what ever your going through.
:oops: That one was mine. I ought to know better.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
no the one before yours, and what i meant was are you still trying to get over the army?
*sighs* Yeah, I'm working on getting over it, but a five-year dream doesn't disappear overnight. What's making it more hard is that I'm still thinking about what my co-worker said about his friend getting around his disqualification by trying in a different state. I might go talk to the recruiter about it. Even if he says it won't work, at least it'll put my mind to rest.

Hopefully, when and if my firefighting career gets going, it will take my mind away from my failure with the army.

Quote:Didn't Toby Keith write a song about how he was going to personally hunt down Osama Bin Ladin? Not even rappers are that delusional.

No. His only songs having anything to do with the WOT are "Angry American", "American Soldier", and "The Taliban Song". And I might mention that he was against the war when it was being discussed, but now he's being a gentleman and is putting his personal opinions aside until the troops are home safe and sound.
well i can kind of give you some where that will take you for a firefighter. it will probrably be kind of hard and kind of risky. go to oregon and find a place(not sure where) and apply for smoke jumpers. or go to california and be on the job every day practically. if not then I'll think of something.
Sorry Fred, won't work. I can't afford to move to either of those states at the moment, plus I don't think I'm in shape enough to deal with regular firefighting, much less smokejumping. I'm actually quite content to wait until I'm twenty-one. It'll give me time to build up some money, maybe even go to a community college. Good things come to those who wait.
nah, just a suggestion, still, I could send $10, but i don't know where you live. and besides like you said, good things come from waiting. who knows maybe you'll have enough mula to buy yourself a new expensive car in five years lol.
*Chuckles* That's alright man, I'm doing okay with my job. And if I do make a lot of money, I'm going to be saving it until I'm close to retirement. I'm not the kind of guy who likes to wave his money around.
sounds kind of like mer, i have enough to buy me a new tv, or a new monitor. still need more for collage though