Join our server on Discord

It Is Time.....
I knew it!

When he mentioned the "Ministry of Darkness," I remembered it from the WWF (back when it was the WWF), and I remembered that Seit had delusions about beating people up based on professional wrestling, which is staged to begin with, in case he was unaware.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
im not unaware.i just liked the feel to the whole evil thing they had goin....nice work Wisemon ...you get an A+ ....*thumbs up*
Why are you stopping the war on the SDP now who is gonna do what you used to do.
TUL: Rest Easy.......the old me has been buryed in the garden of the forgotten...i am reborn....

Seit:....im right here...all you did was throw me in a coffin and bury me in 5 feet of dirt.....in someones garden...

TUL:...."Anothi Barako"...*he waves his hand in front of Seit's Face,making him pass out with a mystical Power.*
Update:ive got a site for The Ministry....if anyone is really interested....click on the link on my sig.

DragonMasterX Wrote:Do Alter-Ego's count?

yes,they count....
I have a question- I know I don't usually go around making sense-

But what the hell is this doing in the general section? Isn't it supposed to be in the RP's or- what ever- thingy?

And why would you recruit members for the ministry anyway?
Very true, why would the ministry need members? If I'm right, you could first ask to make yourself a group and then ask users in PMs as well :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
.......never thought of it that way....
then maybe someone should lock this now? We're pretty much done here.