Join our server on Discord

Poll: Other Girls for Davis
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yolei
63.64%
7 63.64%
Mimi
9.09%
1 9.09%
Sora
0%
0 0%
Catherine
18.18%
2 18.18%
Digimon (please specify)
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Other girls for Davis
What other girls on digimon (human or digimon) would you like to see Davis with? Even though I'm a devoted DaiKari, I also like unatural couples. So far, I've read DaiYolei, DaiMimi, DaiSora, DaiCatherine, and DaiBiyo. Most of them were well-written and plausible.
Yolei mostly. She's the one that does fit him most.
He and Yolei have very similar personalities. There were actually a lot of hints at them being a couple. I think it was "Ultimate Anti-Hero" where Yolei hugged him from behind and said, "You know something we can do that would be really fun?" There was also the hand holding scene in "Ken's Secret." In the fourth movie, Yolei helps Davis despite his continuing obsession with Kari. They seem to have a pretty close friendship.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I really don't have any real preference to Davis' mate. Although I don't really see how Davis/Catherine could work since Davis didn't even go to France during the world tour.
I've read a story on fanfiction.net that did a good job setting up a Davis/Catherine relationship as well as a Veemon/Floramon relationship.
Davis and Hilary Clinton.

EXAMPLE:

Hilary Clinton: Hello young man, who are you?
Davis: *Incoherent Davis Babble*
Hilary: SECURITY!
Davis: Flies into the air, gyrating, but remaining stiff and 2-dimensional.
A pity in the series Yolei ends with Ken, but going serious, Yolei and Davis really are good possibilites of a good couple with enough proof taken from the show :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Yolei and Davis really are good possibilites of a good couple with enough proof taken from the show

They must not have convinced most people who watched the show because in most of the Davis-centered fanfiction I've read, he and Yolei are very hostile towards each other. It's pretty common for all of said fanfiction to include at least one instance of Yolei whining about how Davis is always late to their meetings.

Still, I have read several good stories involving a Davis/Yolei coupling.
I'd have in count to expect the unexpected, I mean, who would expect two kids who literally hate each other and don't flame themselves just because it's a K+ rated TV show end in love?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
cboy Wrote:What other girls on digimon (human or digimon) would you like to see Davis with? Even though I'm a devoted DaiKari, I also like unatural couples. So far, I've read DaiYolei, DaiMimi, DaiSora, DaiCatherine, and DaiBiyo. Most of them were well-written and plausible.

DaiPiyo? I request, no, I DEMAND a link XD

I've read Daira too, but not Daimi (though that might be because I haven't looked for it? Readng Daira was kind of an accident XD). I lfind that Davis and Yolei have just this chemistry to them that would make a great relationship. THough that's mostly out of the fact I just picture them together more easily than any of the other girls