Join our server on Discord

How old are you?
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Who knows? Maybe I'm just messing with your psyche.

If he were eleven, then that whole senario with the headache would be entirely your fault. How could you leave an eleven year old in a castle alone for so long? Morally, it's vile, and legally, it's neglect.

Ha-ha! So now we know you were joking.

And that... is why I'm a terrible brother. I feel such guilt now- it's my fault, I should'nt have left- he said he could take care of himself when he was five- he still had his tutor...

When I said he was advanced for his age, I meant: He planned everything out, making more recent events seem like they were years ago. Calculating how long it would take- and what age would be proper for him to be here. No surprise- he picked mine.

I questioned myself whether to allow a child- one who is underage- continue to post here... it made him happy... it saved his life... so I agreed to let him continue.

I aplaud your sharp eyes, now figure out how you should take this.

Gun: YES- he's older than me! And I STILL say you look like my uncle!!
I don't know how to take it..... ...

I still think you are more than what you allow yourself to believe.....you are a nice brother and you're within now...."Actions speak louder than words, " and what your doing for gunter is commendable......I am the one stuck with words and hope they do good....and I know they do a lot because hope is never lost.......Blitz, hope is all you need...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Actions speak louder than words. Then I am silent, Velmont yells a lot, and Blue is extremely talkative.
Action speak louder than words... how true, punching someone is always more effective than just saying you hate them

so does that make sex the ultimate form of affection?

topic...

I'm old enough to have seen the world destroyed over three times however, I can not go to work legally, like I ever listen to the rules!
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Who knows? Maybe I'm just messing with your psyche.

If he were eleven, then that whole senario with the headache would be entirely your fault. How could you leave an eleven year old in a castle alone for so long? Morally, it's vile, and legally, it's neglect.

Ha-ha! So now we know you were joking.

And that... is why I'm a terrible brother. I feel such guilt now- it's my fault, I should'nt have left- he said he could take care of himself when he was five- he still had his tutor...

When I said he was advanced for his age, I meant: He planned everything out, making more recent events seem like they were years ago. Calculating how long it would take- and what age would be proper for him to be here. No surprise- he picked mine.

I questioned myself whether to allow a child- one who is underage- continue to post here... it made him happy... it saved his life... so I agreed to let him continue.

I aplaud your sharp eyes, now figure out how you should take this.

Gun: YES- he's older than me! And I STILL say you look like my uncle!!

Oh, bugger. I thought you were joking. I'm sorry.

Really? Uncle? Well, just for you, Gunther.
I am jesting. He's 26. Only he has the mind of an 11 year old.
Test over, thank you for your cooperation.

-And he can't be uncle Jeremy, Gunter. Uncle Jeremy died two years ago.
Oh, you-
Im 18 and I think Wise is 10 but dont tell hem I said that :) or hell kill me :arrow:
Our lips are sealed.

Gun: BLACK PHOENIX!! How's everything!? I missed ya LOTS!!
No, I dooubt wise woold kill you. Zeph might if you said anything about her.
And wise is probally older or younger mentally then he actually is sometimes. Like a lot of us.