Join our server on Discord

How old are you?
Im 16 but im about to be 17 right now on august 29!!!Yay!!
Ok if anyone cares I'll lock this when it hits 15 pages. Does anyone have any problems with that? Any reason to keep this open?
I'm 14 right now....but, I'll be 15 august 11. :roll:
UnknownH, I say lock it whenever. My veiw on it is it's giving away a persons security... But thats just me :roll:
Ok just checking. If it gets off topic for too long that's usally when I lock things.
I happen to be 30 years old.
Heh...I'm 14 going on 15 in September...I'm probably one of the youngest ones here...well there Nina...but she left *tear*...anyways...I don't know if I've mentioned this before...but:

When I was like 4, my dad taught me a lot...how to read...add...subtract...everything I needed to know for Kindergarten and such. Before I went to school, there was this test I had to take to see how smart I was...since I passed, I went to K-5 when I just turned 4. So I should actually be a freshman when school starts...it's kinda cool...everyone says that I'm mature for my age...and I guess I am..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
hmm...thats about the time I became a freshman but if I hadn't passed kindergarten on first try then I would be the youngest in my class as a senior.
Quote:When I was like 4, my dad taught me a lot...how to read...add...subtract...everything I needed to know for Kindergarten and such. Before I went to school, there was this test I had to take to see how smart I was...since I passed, I went to K-5 when I just turned 4. So I should actually be a freshman when school starts...it's kinda cool...everyone says that I'm mature for my age...and I guess I am..
True...left me speechless and not cuz of bad breath.....
I hate being one of the youngest one in my grade...everyone's getting jobs...not naming anyone....Collinanyways...I can't get a job around here because I'm too young and Collin is trying to help me find one :P. The good side of it is...I get a lot of compliments for being 'mature' I'm only mature around adults...now if you ask my friends...hehe
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA