Sure, love feels good. But then you start to realize:

You barely eat,
You get bad grades,
You become forgetful,
You can't concentrate,
You don't feel like working,
You keep waking up with your pants all sticky,
You're constantly singing, even though you know you sing horribly,
You are perpetually thinking of that one person so that eventually, you get sick of him/her.

Once you realise all that, you'll get cast into a downward spiral of self-pity, from which you may never emerge!

And I'm 16.

It seems the majority of the people here have no respect for laws and disclaimers... 8)
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:*cough* Excuse me-

SIGH!! I'm in love- I'm in Love- Iminloveiminloveiminlove- I'M IN LOVE!! AHAHAHAHA!! This is such an awesome sensation- I got shot- but I'm so terribly happy! Hahaha! I love the world! I love life! It's wonderful to be alive- cuz I'm in love!!! mrgreen

Sorry, had to type it.

Well hurrah and congradulations. Pay no attention to Drake, he's being bitter.
Let's see...

I barely eat anything anyway,
I'm done with school,
I forget everything anyway due to memory lapse,
I couldn't concentrate in the first place,
Au contraire, I work just for that feeling-
I keep waking up with my pants sticky all the time,
I hum a lot- I'm too shy to sing-
I never get sick of- ...it!

I'm Twenty-Six. Nothing much to live for.

Thanks Mr. Mullen! No-No- I understand him, heh- I'm just feeling abnormally cheery tonight, Maybe I'll go have a nice midnight snack- then a game of neopets!
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:*cough* Excuse me-

SIGH!! I'm in love- I'm in Love- Iminloveiminloveiminlove- I'M IN LOVE!! AHAHAHAHA!! This is such an awesome sensation- I got shot- but I'm so terribly happy! Hahaha! I love the world! I love life! It's wonderful to be alive- cuz I'm in love!!! mrgreen

Sorry, had to type it.

Good to hear, Gun-Gun!
Aw- Thank oo! *huggies* I lurves you too!
Thats good to hear,Gunter & back on topic I'm 19 until the 5th of august.
aww...yay! *huggles back* I love all of you! : D
Yay! And advanced happy B-day!
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:Thats good to hear,Gunter & back on topic I'm 19 until the 5th of august.

huh, for some reason I was thinking you were younger than that. But as Gunter said, happy early Birthday!
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:huh, for some reason I was thinking you were younger than that. But as Gunter said, happy early Birthday!

What would make you think that Munkee & thanks.