Join our server on Discord

How old are you?
-And she's cute!! *Huggles*
*huggles back*
Rawr!

So, I guess Ghost the oldest...unless
WOULD ANYONE OLDER THAN GHOST PLEASE STEP FORWARD?
*waits patiently for someone to step forward*
Heeheehee... 1469 posts...
Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional :D
true, no matter how old you are, you can be young in your mind, and spirit.
fred_18 Wrote:true, no matter how old you are, you can be young in your mind, and spirit.
And that's why I hate to say my age. I don't look my age, I don't act my age, I don't feel my age. I have this age just cuz in my documents says so. Just that. People expect women of my age to start to act more responsibly, marry, have children, while I'm a teen inside. I want to have fun and be free. And I'm still in my 20s....I don't want to think when I reach my 30s... though with my current life, I don't think I'll reach them....
Are you kidding? That's me all over. I've had thoughts like that too.
Being in your twenties has it's advantages- like your energy. (This- I need the most. Or my brother would've killed me with excercise YEARS ago)
death by excercise... sounds fun... but i still prefer death by monkeys... ok i just felt like posting here... sorry ill leave now
*cough* Excuse me-

SIGH!! I'm in love- I'm in Love- Iminloveiminloveiminlove- I'M IN LOVE!! AHAHAHAHA!! This is such an awesome sensation- I got shot- but I'm so terribly happy! Hahaha! I love the world! I love life! It's wonderful to be alive- cuz I'm in love!!! mrgreen

Sorry, had to type it.