Join our server on Discord

ARGH!
We're robot pirates off the coast of Britain, about 1700. I don't know anything about British geography, so we're gonna go with 'Portsmouth'. Oh, yeah, we got transported back in time by aliens, that's why we're robots. My name is
Captain Princeton.

Princeton disengaged the zoom function on his eyes. The town of Portsmouth still thought they were merchants, and the patrols hadn't come out to investigate yet. Excellent.

'The Storm', the name of Princeton's ship, was iron-clad on the inside and fired several massive cannons, though they were no use on the dock. Her flags fluttered in the wind as a storm cloud washed over the town. Time to get to work.

"Scavenge the town, leave no treasure left untouched!" Bellowed Princeton, with a thunderous, electronic reply from his robot pirate crew. The crew, as well as Princeton, lept off the ship and onto the dock, their shocks absorbing the fall. Swords at the ready, Princeton and his crew stormed the city.
Meanwhile, In the skies, a massive airship cut through into the horizon.

The airsip had a dungeon, where two figures were barely noticeable in the darkness. One was standing upright, and the other was chained to the wall.

A third figure piloted the ship in the main *what the hell do you call that part again!?*, humming slightly.

Another figure trained the crew in the training room.

What are their intentions?
A bolt of lightning exploded by the airship. A flash of light played across the Captain's face...it was JENNY JONES!
OOC: lol- who's Jenny Jones?

The Captain laughed maniacally as he ripped his mask off. "I love This authentic Jenny Jones mask!" He said to himself jokingly.

Just then, one of the navigators entered through the sliding doors. "-Captain, We are aproaching Portsmouth. We need orders sir- and what are you doing with that mask?"

The Captain hastily hid the mask behind his back. "Er- it does not concern you! Prepare to disengage the shuttles!! We shall storm the town, and take the artifact by force, and by any means neccesary." The Captain ordered, and stormed towards a nearby panel.

"-At once, Captain." The navigator bowed, and left.

"Hehehe... soon, Nathan... soon... Captain Damanael is coming for you..." He whispered to himself.
OMG FLYING DILDOES THEY'RE DESTROYING THE SHIP!!11!!11

The ship exploded in a wave of sex-toy violence, killing everyone aboard. The dildoes than turned their attention on Princeton and his men, sending them to their vibrating grave. The people of Portsmouth shrugged and went back to their boring lives.
For 2q4i927200 years, everything was quiet- until a massive cum-storm disturbed the spirit of Captain Princeton.