Join our server on Discord

Sorry for the late intro.
I would help you out....but i am stuck in my bed...grrrr.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*lots of roaring from the cave*

K-DMX: *sticks head out from volcano* Wait- who said I was fighting her? *tail latches around his neck and pulls him inside again*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well I see that she is indeed playing rough (enters the cave & changes into a 12 winged dragon ) Mind if I join my queen?
Tiamat: *humping Kaiser really hard* Go ahead... I have another hole left! *keeps roaring*

K-DMX: You *growls* love to *growls more* be in control *growls even more* don't cha?

Tiamat: I'm not called the queen for nothing... *grips Kaiser's butt with her claws and starts to hump him madly* now shut the fuck up and screw me!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Steve Irwin: CRIKEY!! We've just discovered the mating ground for a full sized adult komodo! Aw, ain't she a beut? Her and her mates'd make an excellent addition to the zoo. *picks up his tranquilizer gun*

Shadow: *Grabs the gun and smashes it over his knee* First and last warning; you mess with my friends, you mess with me.

Slashmon: And me.

Steve: CRIKEY!! *Picks up Slashmon* A tazmanian tiger cat!! I haven't seen another one in ages!

Slashmon: PUT ME DOWN YA ILLITERATE MONKEY!! (OOC: No offense to any monkeys in the audience)

Steve: Can ya hear that? He's making some wierd noises in an attempt to communicate! Well, we'll just bring 'im back with us and see if we can't find this little fellow a home.

Slashmon: I HAVE A HOME!! AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP BUTCHERING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!! SHADOW!!!

Shadow: HOLD IT!! *Stops steve* If I give you my tiger cat thing do I get free tickets to the zoo? For me and all my friends?

Steve: Of course!

Shadow: Have fun Slashmon!

Slashmon: I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: Wooo... cool...

Me: Fascinating.... since Her name seems ultimately to have been a Sumerian one as in that language Ti = Life, and Ama = Mother, suggesting her original name may have been "the mother of all life", Kaiser being the highest form of dragon specie, them mating-

Gun: BLITZ- PLEASE- SHUT UP!!! You're making my head hurt!
K-DMX: I think it was my dick which started to hurt while hearing that, or maybe it was because, *suddenly roars really loud, making the whole cave shake*

Tiamat: OHH YEAH!! *roars*

*37 minutes of filling later*

K-DMX: *gasping*

Tiamat: *whole body as white as Kaiser's scales*

K-DMX: That was... good? *gasps more as he can't stop leaking, starting to flood the entire cave with sticky stuff*

Tiamat: *looks on Kaiser, doesn't think anymore and jumps on him to start BJing him*

K-DMX: I'm starting to like being the stud or servant of the queen... whatever. *growling*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Whipped.

Slashmon: Tottaly. What kind of man would allow himself to be a servant of a girl?

Gatomon: SLASHMON!!! I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE!!!

Slashmon: Eep, gotta go!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
K-DMX: At least I'm enjoying, *lays down, but notices Tiamat's belly swollen* wait... that's not good, is it?

Tiamat: *starts humping Kaiser again*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
How do you like this my Queen(starts to assfuck tiamat rythmicly)