Join our server on Discord

Sorry for the late intro.
Heck yeah.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Death Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:What's with all the dragons?

:shock:

What the heck am I saying? You can never have too many dragons!

Good yal agree whith me that dragons are one of the most interesting creatures on the face of the internet.

Well next to renamon so what did you guys think of my renamon pic before I changed it?
I liked it. But then again I like anything that has to do with skimpy outfits and/or foxes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:
Death Wrote:A hybrid between several diffrent dragons...Haven't seen one of those in a while.

Death it is not a hybrid of diffrent dragons! IT IS NONE OTHER THAN THE QUEEN OF DRAGONS HERSELF TIAMAT!

Iknow!But Tiamat is a mix between diffrent dragons. Therefore she is a hybrid now stop arguing because we are both above it. Evil
Shadowknight Wrote:I liked it. But then again I like anything that has to do with skimpy outfits and/or foxes.

Same here I still can't belive that a 16 year old made that here is the link to his site http://www.cmct.com/ .
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:I swear- if nobody jacks me off- I'LL HOLD MY F***ING BREATH!!!

Aww, I'll do it! <3
Wow, he's good.

Edit: I originally meant the artist, but Gun's pickup line is good too.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey Shadow I wonder how DMX is doing hopefully Tiamat decided to play rough with him. Twisted
Knowing DMX? He probably went Agni and Pwn3d that lizard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: Oh so true.