Join our server on Discord

Sorry for the late intro.
*points to own Sig*

Shadow: I think I can take it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: hey death- did I welcome you before?

Welcome to the DaD, Greetings from Romania.

Watch out for the Dragon Master.

Becareful what you name yourself.

Enjoy!

I like Dragons! Death is good too! I swear- if nobody jacks me off- I'LL HOLD MY F***ING BREATH!!!
DMX: Okay, now I'm pissed off. THAT WAS MR. SHADOW's SWORD! *jumps on Chaos and beats the crap out of him*

[Insert multiple cursing along with the sentence: ''DON'T MESS WITH MY SCARF! here]

DMX: *takes the fused sword in a claw* Don't steal, it's not fair *separates fused weapons and drops the Masamune* I prefer the Mastermune. *walks to Shadow and hands him back the sword*

DMX: WAIT *giving back the sword* err... something's not right here...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Gun: hey death- did I welcome you before?

Welcome to the DaD, Greetings from Romania.

Watch out for the Dragon Master.

Becareful what you name yourself.

Enjoy!

I like Dragons! Death is good too! I swear- if nobody jacks me off- I'LL HOLD MY F***ING BREATH!!!

I am or was Blaze but now i'm Death!I thought that Blaze 33206 was kinda boring so I changed it to Death.
DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX: Okay, now I'm pissed off. THAT WAS MR. SHADOW's SWORD! *jumps on Chaos and beats the crap out of him*

[Insert multiple cursing along with the sentence: ''DON'T MESS WITH MY SCARF! here]

DMX: *takes the fused sword in a claw* Don't steal, it's not fair *separates fused weapons and drops the Masamune* I prefer the Mastermune. *walks to Shadow and hands him back the sword*

DMX: WAIT *giving back the sword* err... something's not right here...

I didn't steal it I have my own.(takes back his swords from DMX & Shadow & fuses them again)I'll spare you for now DMX, but she won't!(points to Tiamat over his shoulder)Its never a good idea to piss her off.
A hybrid between several diffrent dragons...Haven't seen one of those in a while.
What's with all the dragons?

:shock:

What the heck am I saying? You can never have too many dragons!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Awww... Tiamat again? *grows into the Kaiser dragon*

K-DMX: Come here... *gets with Tiamat inside a huge volcano*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Death Wrote:A hybrid between several diffrent dragons...Haven't seen one of those in a while.

Death it is not a hybrid of diffrent dragons! IT IS NONE OTHER THAN THE QUEEN OF DRAGONS HERSELF TIAMAT!
Shadowknight Wrote:What's with all the dragons?

:shock:

What the heck am I saying? You can never have too many dragons!

Good yal agree whith me that dragons are one of the most interesting creatures on the face of the internet.