Join our server on Discord

Sorry for the late intro.
Well, it's always good to say Hi so Hi! Some people are more froward than others.
DragonMasterX Wrote:For some reason, my computer doesn't let me, *presses the ''post reply'' button* oh, there it is.

Welcome, I think, name's X, DMX, but you can call me god, majesty, or lord of dragons. I'll start giving out the most grateful qualities... such such a great body in front of me... such inteligent and smart... *looks away from the mirror* Okay, enough with me, let's get on with you, Chaos.

Hope you enjoy here, I'll only introduce myself as:
-RP Lover.
-Fan Fic Writer.
-Spam SEMI-god.
-Plushy! FEAR ME!

I wish you luck Chaos, hope you get lots of, *Pie gets slammed in Chaos's face* Pies.

(Licks pie off face) I did try to post a new topic but this damn computer kept telling me that the site was down which I know is bullshit because it wouldn't let me reply if it was.As for you being lord of dragons you can't be because the true lord of dragons is none other than Bahamut & I am his dragon knight.If you have any questions about anything draconic just ask me I study everything draconic.I am sorry if this came across wrong or offended you in anyway DMX.
I know, that's my title of spammer, Shadow gave me a long list to choose from, I think he had taken more than seven bottles of beer.

Still, I think Bahamut is the KING of dragons.

And, are you a dragoon then? STAY BACK FROM ME! YOU WON'T RIDE ME!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:Thanks Ghost_Op(teleports into metal gear solid & shoot's snake in the back of head then takes his bandanna & teleports back)here you go Ghost now you'll have infinte ammo.(hands bandanna to ghost)

Hurrah! +1 Cool point to you!
Welcome, I'm usually not this late but I was busy recently. I hope you enjoy the stay here.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:I know, that's my title of spammer, Shadow gave me a long list to choose from, I think he had taken more than seven bottles of beer.

Still, I think Bahamut is the KING of dragons.

And, are you a dragoon then? STAY BACK FROM ME! YOU WON'T RIDE ME!

Yes I'm a dragoon & I don't want to ride you besides my Megidramon might eat you if I did. I know that Bahamut is the king of dragons but a king is still a lord. Thank Ao I found someone who knows about dragons & dragoons.
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:I know that Bahamut is the king of dragons but a king is still a lord.

The divine dragon is the one who rules over all dragons. He could pwn Bahumut easily. And in case any of you dragon/dragoons thin of trying anything, *Brandishes the Dragon buster sword* Don't
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: I personally hate that sword *covers neck with some clothing*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:I know that Bahamut is the king of dragons but a king is still a lord.

The divine dragon is the one who rules over all dragons. He could pwn Bahumut easily. And in case any of you dragon/dragoons thin of trying anything, *Brandishes the Dragon buster sword* Don't

Oh you mean this sword Shadow?( Brandishes the Dragon buster sword then fuses it to the Masamune) Now this is much better! Um...DMX how is some clothing going to protect from THIS! Twisted
Who wants to meet my pet? Twisted

*Points to the big black dragon crawling out of the huge hole*