Join our server on Discord

Gaomon and Touma shower scene by Karabiner-cute!
[Image: KarS073.JPG]

Forgive me if it Karabiner's art is not allowed to post here, but I thought this was cute...I do believe this is one of the first soft hentai pictures I've seen of Touma and Gaomon. Reminds me of Matt and Gabumon^^

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
woah, i thought he quit drawing. looks great, as does all his art.
Gun: Wow- it's GAOMON!! Can I ask a question? Why is Mr. Karabiner's art not alowwed here?
hmm can't remember exactly. i think its because people kept trying to steal/take credit for his work.
Karabiner didn't quit drawing, he just doesn't post it all up on the web anymore because people stole it too often. He still sells an art CD every year, though, and posts some of his work online.

Here's his web-site: http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/karaby/ <<- Not all of his stuff is on that page, but everything there is stuff he's posted for free.
wow, wish i would have seen this before, been wanting to see something tohma/gaomon for a while, even if its a soft pic, the fact that its a karabiner pic makes it even better
I'm going to be looking at his pictures very soon.
So where can you find the picture?
Karabiner is indeed a great Digimon/Furry artist. His works are definitely worth the search and to marvel at. If some individuals back then wouldn't resort to stealing his works and claiming them as their own, then, at least we can have full glimpse of his entire masterpieces on the present at his site. Especially the NC-17 ones.
Is that pic of Touma and Gaomon on a particular CD?