Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which season had the best ending?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Digimon Adventure
25.00%
2 25.00%
Zero Two
12.50%
1 12.50%
Digimon Tamers
62.50%
5 62.50%
Digimon Frontier
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best ending
Which season had the best ending? I personally liked the ending of Zero Two the best (Owikawa's speech and final sacrifice had me in tears when I first saw the last episode). Also, though regrettable, it closed the book, so to speak, on Zero Two. Season's one and three both left openings. Season four's ending closed the book as well, but I didn't find it as good as season two's
WHOOT FIRST VOTE!! I liked 03's, it was touching.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I liked series 3's ending. Very sad, and then it perks you back up at the end with the digital portal. It was sweet.
Zero 2, because it culminated both seasons. Then I would say season 3.
The fact that Digimon seasons actually have an ending is yet another reason why Digimon is way better than Pokemon, which just goes on and on and on and on.

Season three's ending was ok, and it did leave an opening for fanfic writers to continue the story. However, I didn't like how everything just went back to normal, which is very unrealistic considering how much happened during the entire season. Zero Two's ending was more realistic, in which everyone got their own digimon and we get to see the chosen children all grown up.
cboy Wrote:...and we get to see the chosen children all grown up.

Yes, because Matt would definatly become an astronaut, and I see no reason why Tai would be out of place at the UN.
Herr Mullen Wrote:Yes, because Matt would definatly become an astronaut.

You'd figure he would've gotten arrested or at the least kicked out of NASA for hijacking a shuttle.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The first season had the best ending. Izzy calculates that they can stay in the Digital World with their Digimon for over a 100 years, and everything is great, until Gennai hits them with the time re-alignment thing. Isn't that how all summer vacations end up feeling? Then there's the poignant departure, Mimi throws her hat, and it's over, until next time...
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I have only seen the season 2 ending. I am cursed to keep missing the season 1 ending. It's to bad they didn't put more thought into the careers of the digidestined.
[quote]"Yes, because Matt would definatly become an astronaut, and I see no reason why Tai would be out of place at the UN."

Things don't always turn out the way we think they will. For the past five years, I saw my future as a career in the military. It didn't work out, so now I'm going down a path I never thought my life would take. We aren't shown what happened in between the Digidestined saving the Digital World and them becoming the people they are 25 years later, so something could have very well happened that changed Tai's and Matt's minds.

As far as my reason for liking Zero Two's ending, I like endings that close the book on things. Besides, I say Zero Two had the best ending because of Owikawa's sacrifice. Even though it isn't real, that man is going to have my eternal respect because he gave his life so that others could enjoy what he had worked so hard to see. I still get misty-eyed whenever I watch that episode.