Join our server on Discord

Kicking people off!!
Of course. Look up the three armed baby that was recently born.
You want a wierd picture? You ever seen that 3 headed turtle?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No,..post it!!! postitpostitpostit!!

The weirdest one i've seen was probably the 2 headed snaqke...but there are lots of those. so meh.
first,

[Image: turtle2.jpg]

second,

[Image: turtle.jpg]

The bump between the two heads was proven to be an undeveloped third head. That would be cool to have two heads.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That turtle looks weird. wondering though, did they take any pictures of the insidees of the turtle? i have the sudden urge to see how its throat looks...how it all connects.
None that I could find. It makes me wonder, in most cases one brain controls the left side, the other the right. What does the middle one have?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
mistysilverwolf Wrote:OK, thats kinda weird...mine are all different as you can tell from my profile. I want to change my MSN one because I dont like it anymore...but I have like 43 people on there...well I dont talk to most of them so I guess it doesnt really matter...

Well I have to come up with a new one...

either:

mistysilverwolf
mysticalshelfie

or you people can come up with another one of your own.
I have some ideas:
-Usagi Tsukino (from Sailor Moon).
-Miki Koishikawa (from Marmalade Boy).
-Miaka (from Fushigi Yugi).
-Mihoshi (from Tenchi Muyo).

They all have sth in common with you.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:OK, thats kinda weird...mine are all different as you can tell from my profile. I want to change my MSN one because I dont like it anymore...but I have like 43 people on there...well I dont talk to most of them so I guess it doesnt really matter...

Well I have to come up with a new one...

either:

mistysilverwolf
mysticalshelfie

or you people can come up with another one of your own.
I have some ideas:
-Usagi Tsukino (from Sailor Moon).
-Miki Koishikawa (from Marmalade Boy).
-Miaka (from Fushigi Yugi).
-Mihoshi (from Tenchi Muyo).

They all have sth in common with you.

MangoCrusher756.
for the sake of oldskooled nostalgia please let it be ^^

edit: I just went trough the old member list and was filled with memories of good times, good times. Its a piece of history, albeit incomplete as not everyone from the old members are registered on this latest incarnation of the board but still a good portion. Its history leave it.
How many of those memories came of the names with no posts? None who have posted are slated for removal, Elvarien, only those who registered only to remain silent.