Join our server on Discord

Kicking people off!!
What would be the use in deleting these profiles...
Well its just a waste to have accounts on here that arent even being used. Its just like having a penis...if you dont use it why is it there? since every guy uses it...its there...wow what a lame analogy...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
It's like why you'd remove a sixth toe. It's not doing anything so why have it?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thank you, Shadow. That was a better analogy than mine...well it was kinda cool, but I like yours better. Or like having an extra finger.

Oh wait, having extra fingers...that could be an advantage in most cases

MUAHAHAHAHA!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Extra fingers definately an advantage.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, a 6th toe is kind of creepy, but useless accounts are bound to be present on a public forum.
The reason some things have to be done is because these profiles clutter up valuable space and as the member count continues to grow, there would be more money needed to get more space and to hope to get an increase in funds... But removing those old ones will make those who are on this forum feel better....I mean it would be better off if those who do not use there ideas that they could delete them themselves but its cluttering up space....

Its like you liter in your own home.....It pisses me off. I mean granted people have their own situations and stuff but rather telling us they choose not to post.....Is it fear? Is it something else? If they would even tell us but instead nothing.....Think about it this way, the more we remove paves the way for more posters who would be on more and regularly care......

Its my opinion that they should delete those and allow for some more people who would actually post more.....Granted I joined and never wrote anything for the first week or 14 days or so.....But some others haven't done anything in the past months even years.....

1) Email and/or pm them
2) Give a one week warning.
3) send another one giving them one more week...
4) If nothing delete there profile......

and we will give everyone a month notice before starting something......so i think that would be fair enough......Just my idea.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yay! *hugs Gabs* Thank you...someone supports my idea! I love you Gabs!
Quote:blueeyedgabulvo0o wrote:
1) Email and/or pm them
2) Give a one week warning.
3) send another one giving them one more week...
4) If nothing delete there profile......

Yes, that sounds like an awesome idea...now lets hope someone does something about it...and once again...thank you, Gabs...I love you! *hugs you again*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
This was my idea in the first place. But on extra things, sometimes those extras don't work. So you have to cut them off.
true very true unknown.....I believe that you have a point there....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds