Join our server on Discord

Sup Homies im new!
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Hey, i just realized something! You guys are from Texas!!
I live right outside of Houston, good to see more people from the lone star state ^^

Cool!! I didn't think I would meet any body else from Texas other than Zac and chaos.It's good to see another Texan on this site!
Blaze 33206 Wrote:
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Hey, i just realized something! You guys are from Texas!!
I live right outside of Houston, good to see more people from the lone star state ^^

Cool!! I didn't think I would meet any body else from Texas other than Zac and chaos.It's good to see another Texan on this site!

Good to see you too munkee.
I was wondering where you went chaos.
Sorry blaze I keep going back&fourth between this and the classroom.
mistysilverwolf Wrote:I live in stupid Wisconsin...yes, the cheese state.

You live near one of my other online friends...his name is Jake! ^_^ yeah, it would be cool if you guys actually went to the same highschool or something...
Hey, ive got friends in Wisconsin!They are like in their forties or somethin.

I lost contact with them when they moved back up there. :(

Oh well, I guess if they want to talk they can ask my relitives and get my email adress.
First off, I'd like to say...yay 200th post!! OK, enough of that. Hmm, I don't think I would know them because no one ever talks about people from where you live. And DrunkenMunkee...well, I wonder who it is. Do you have any idea where he lives as far as the city? Because there are at least 3 Jakes that I know and that would be kinda freaky if I knew him too!

YAY!!! 200TH POST!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:First off, I'd like to say...yay 200th post!! OK, enough of that. Hmm, I don't think I would know them because no one ever talks about people from where you live. And DrunkenMunkee...well, I wonder who it is. Do you have any idea where he lives as far as the city? Because there are at least 3 Jakes that I know and that would be kinda freaky if I knew him too!

YAY!!! 200TH POST!!!

They live in ,I think he said Milwauke.Sorry not sure if it is spelled wright.
His name is Tom Dourtey.I think thats how he spelled his last name.I don't know the others last name, but his first is Bill.Sorry not a lot of info. :oops:
Oh,and congrats on you're 200th post! :D
Chaos where did you go?