Join our server on Discord

For those of us who are ZZ (Zig Zag) fans.
Yep...straight from Sabrina online, here is the comic that features the reknowned Zig Zag. Can't tell you what page exactly that's it's o though due to the fact that the artist has requested for that not to happen (and more importantly, I don't feel like being banned by some angry *mod/admin, and then end up having this topic closed/link removed/ect.).

Anyway, here is the link, and, yes, if you look long enough I'm sure you can find the link. As a hint to start you off, all I can say is that the link is somewhere at the beggining of the page. That's all I can say, sorry. So, without much else to go on, happy scaverging.

http://www.furnation.com/Black_Rabbit/

* So what that means is that until a mod/admin waltzes in her and says "hey, Angeteen, post the rest of the URL, will you buddy?" that means there's nothing else I can do.
Your site is dead!

please fix it!!!! >__<

I NEED MORE ZIG ZAG PICS NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
TC...your not making any sense. I've deleted my temp directory, clicked on the link in IE, and the page loaded just fine. What did you do? Maybe you adding/removing the telling / at the end might help. I doubt it, but it's the only thing I can think of.

If you still have trouble I will see if I can e-mail you the link to the hentai section as a last resort.
Oh that site!

I'm sorry I thought you have NEW pics I have had those for months now!

Thanks anyways Angeteen,
*slightly startled* Oh...yes...I see now. Well, anyway, glad I manged to get that cleared up. ^^;