Join our server on Discord

I simply must say this...
yes I did but no one seems to care......

I just want Gunter to feel better and sooooooon... I can't wait to see him being normal which is being here you know..... Counting the days before your arrival.....buddy wuv you Gunter and Blue Blitz...Velly..Charlie and Balto....miss them all....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
We have to be off-topic in Gunter's honor...its just something that he usually helps with...So, until he gets back, we all have to work overtime to make up the difference.
So I think you are saying SPAM for gunter or we could create a massive RP about Gunter right here for our buddy, he exists in our hearts and our mind....Its the least we can do but I think we should open a new one and leave this one for serious comments and status indicators, you know......What do you say Drunkenmunkee?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
It feels right to type what Gun-Gun says, he loves this place.
1:43pm, July 2, Saturday: Gunter gains a bit of feeling in his left foot. Gun-Gun is excited.

Gun: -That's not what I'm excited about- I can get HARD again!! Downside is- I STILL cant feel my fingers- let alone my hands and arms- how am I supposed to MASTURBATE!? I haven't wanked in DAYS!!! I'm gonna' die!
I've begged Blitzy COUNTLESS times to jack me off for me- but he simply REFUSES to do so! Yeesh- cut off my air-supply too, why dontcha?

(I am merely typing what he says.)
ROFL!!!!
come on Blitz,help a brotha out XP.
Ah, now for the more difficult part... *Cracks Knuckles*

DragonMasterX Wrote:Xiaolin Showdown is cool lol, go Raymundo and Omi :P

Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Gun says "Thanks!", I'll keep you up on the updates. Velmont has returned, and Gun still can't eat solid food.

Gun: DMX!!! I missed ya' bud!! *hugs, then slams pie into face* Now cheer up! I might kiss ya if you don't watch out!

*sniff* Thanks for the Pie buddy! *eats it down from face* Oh, Blitz, tell Gun there's a furry surprise waiting for him when he returns, courtesy of mine. I would return the Pie Gun, but... you know, I'm agraid you might want to eat it, and I think I put a brick in each one of my first wave.

As you you wish. Gun-Gun has been informed, and is very enthusiastic.

Gun: No prob!! I LOVE bricks! FURRY-FURRY-FURRY!!! WOO!! Dojo is SO cute!! DRAGON!! YAAAA!!

(At this rate, I'll have to sedate him to keep his blood pressure at regular levels. His wounds could open again- but at least he's happy.)

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Gun: Munkee! I missed ya! *Hugs tightly* OW-OW-OW- Okay- Bad idea! Air Hug! *Hugging gestures*

aww! *air hugs back*

Blitz VanCrimson]
Gun: oh yeah- VEL ACTED BROTHERLY earlier today! AHA!! I broke him! Woo-hoo! Woo-Hoo! I broke him- Woo-Hoo!

*gasps* Thats wonderful! Now...the next step is to make him act brotherly every day.

And, once again Blitz (even though I'm sure you're tired of hearing it), I'm really glad that you're taking your time to keep us updated, and that you respond to all our posts and write what Gun is saying. Thank you so much.[/quote]

Why thank you, I never grow tired of hearing this. Gun says it over and over again, but coming from you- it's different.

Gun: I feel slightly guilty, I'm taking all Blitzy's time- he hasn't been in his room- I wonder how his project is doing... and yeah- I'm working on Vel- I can break him HARDER!!

(That's true- I have been away from my research, and it's STILL confidential. Nice try, Gun.)

Seit The Reaper Wrote:
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Let me analyze the situation....

You... an evil genius... and the word Yiff".
Hmmm...

I conclude that you are reffering to Jack Spicer, from Xiaolin Showdown. Gun -Gun is very infatuated with Dojo.

Gun: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!![/quote Wrote:......how joo know...he told you didnt he!!!...i beat he is hiding behind your back!.....

Gun: Evil Geniuses think alike! Blitz is like an evil genius-

(Don't believe him. I assure you, I'm not an evil genius.)

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Blitz wrote and Gunter through Blitz wrote:

Quote:blueeyedgabulvo0o wrote:
Quest of Friendship

Night eclipse over shadowing north star
Shadowed path I tread no matter how far.
Traveling from places with no set bar,
All I bring with me is my soul guitar.

It is the dead of night and winters cold,
Creeps up spine and slaps me a mute blindfold,
No stopping my quest, must reach the stronghold,
I must make it there for it was foretold.

It might take years, it might be in a day,
The vision is clear, need to find a way.
On the horizion, just beyond the gray,
Lies my old friend time who I must betray.

Night stills my consciousness, need to go on
My breathe seems to glow, from the light of dawn.
Blinding me and continue to be drawn,
Walk slowly towards it and the image, gone.

The quest now finished, while I feel defeat,
Blisters and burns, all memories compete.
Its difficult to pick and no way to cheat,
Need to select or never feel complete.

It is now done and it is time to rest,
Guitar melody, for I have been blessed.
Listen carefully. You feel it expressed,
My song is for you, and you are the best.

~~lonelygabu 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote this for you Gunter, cause even though life is a pain in the ass, there are somethings nicer....I am here for you Gunter and I hope you get well.....I cant wait to see you back on posting and chatting like normal. Their is no doubt in my mind that you have so many friends cheering you on for you to get better......I am also thankful for Blitz and Blue for being there for him and making sure that he is ok.....You guys are amazing and your awesome....

I love you my VC family,
Gunter, Blue and Blitz...and Vel
We are waiting for yah buddy, and thanks for the updates Blitz and Blue be strong.....

My words and thoughts are with you, Gunter I love you and I am right beside you.....

Quote:Gun: *sniffle* OKAY! You've done it! You've made me happy to the brink of tears! That was beautiful! I've been dreaming of all of you- (PLATONICALLY, of course- I'm not (that much of) a pervert!) and it was enjoyable. I still can't believe I've been gone for so long- I'm itching to post-

Gun: oh yeah- VEL ACTED BROTHERLY earlier today! AHA!! I broke him! Woo-hoo! Woo-Hoo! I broke him- Woo-Hoo!

Well I ....miss you.....So rry i made you cry....I hope it was a good cry because I did on its final completion...I am there with you always.....Love thee and even though life has been difficult since I have you as a friend and family member, I could smile knowing I have one heck of a great friend......I love you.....We love you and we miss you......

Thanks go to Blitz for being there and for being Superman Thanks for doing what you can, you are an amazing friend and family member... thank you!!

Blue the unsung hero, one of my closest friends, my physical form in Romania, and for being there for Gunter, every day.....I wish I could do more and sometimes I think why was I lucky to ever meet you....I did and I am humbly greatful... We've been through a lot haven't we buddy?...THANK YOU, so much that its beyond words....

Blue and Blitz....Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank YOU!!!
I would enjoy seeing the two of you and Gunter someday and Vel...

I forgot Vel even though I know you the least I know you've been helping out and for that I am greatful and humbled...You are awesome to in away and your taste in clothing is dare say, "Radical." Thanks for doing what you can, it means alot to me....

Gunter, I will see you soon.....Back in home where you belong cause we need yah, missed yah, loved yah! Just come back when you can and I guess after the poem my writers block is gone... and when you get better I want a hug ok?! ...... I missed those too!!!.....

To where distances stand no match for us, Gunter, we are unstoppable.....Love you! ^_^ lonelygabu

Blitz this is where my typing hand gives way...

Gun: Nah, I didn't cry! A tear just escaped my eye! hehe- I miss you guys SOOOO much- not long before I can twitch just ONE finger- like the dragon- I will rise from the ashes of the flames of my downfall!!

me: I think you mean Phoenix.

Gun: Sorry- forgot! Hold on- what of Leviathan and Astaroth?

Me: Those are fallen angels. Or maybe you're reffering to Final Fabtasy and Soul Calibur.

Gun: Maybe...

Blue wants to say something: "I'm not unsung- I don't sing at all! I don't like singing!"

Vel wants to say: "That's not funny."

Shadowknight Wrote:[quote=Shadowknight]I've already sent my Swords to be sharpened to the point where they can cut through a car. Just give me some time to get a ticket up/down there and I'll wipe out at least 13% of the population!

Save your money, We have a lot of swords here.

Gun: Hey- how's the SDP boss?

But I'm betting they aren't slicing swords. If I remember anything about ancient castles I'm betting they're broad swords, and I don't like broad swords I prefer the Katana since it can slice and cut more fluidly.

Gun: I'm fine. Just sitting here plotting the downfall of a certain village.

Of course we have Katanas. We've got Wakizashis, Sayas, Buke-Zukure Shusiyafs, Shirasayas, Kodachis....

We've got Rapiers: Epees, Fencing Foils, Cutlasses, Scimitars...

Name a weapon, we've got at least one. -Except modern ones like guns and rifles, our Father and his father were collectors, and we still collect to this very day.

Gun: Woo-Hoo!! I'll be a'waitin'!

mistysilverwolf Wrote:Well then lets hope that Gun mutates into something with wings because having him here would be awesome...we can hang out...Collin doesnt live too far away from me...like less than a mile. so that works out.

The movie was about charicatures (sp?) and one artist drew Dracula in a weird way and the narrator was talking about Romania and Transylvania...I've always wanted to go to Romania...I think it's because I used to watch Looney Tunes and there was one where Bugs Bunny was in Transylvania and Dracula was trying to attack him. Thats where I got my liking for vampires.

Gun, I'm glad you are feeling great! That makes me happy and now I dont have to worry as much...I'm still worried, just not as much. I hope that your fingers stop being numb-y because I miss you posting *tear*. But still...get better!! *hugs Gun*

I see. There is an unbelievable amount of people here who still believe in Vampires, werewolves, dragons, baubau, moroi, and other european monsters like will'o'the'wisps and banshees.

Gun: Thanks Misty! As soon as I can move my fingers- I promise I'll post while masturbating!

Herr Mullen Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:I've always wanted to go to Romania...

Then go. When you're older, you make sure you go Romania at some point, okay? I'd hate you to just sit in one place. It'd be very boring.

Gun: NO- STAY THERE- STAY SAFE- Boring- BUT SAFE!!

mistysilverwolf Wrote:Well, it's alreasy boring over here in Wisconsin...I hate it!! Yeah when I get my money out of the bank, I will be happy. That reminds me...Collin and I are going on a $2000 or $3000 shopping spree at Hot Topic and Spencers...that is awesome. Yeah, I want to go to Romania, Germany, NJ, and Russia. That isnt going to happen for a while...I guess I have to wait...*tear*

Gun: *giggle* I like Russia- it's cold!

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:take me take me take me take me! I wanna go on a shopping spree!!!

Gun: I'll take you! You can pretend I'm your bodyguard!

Herr Mullen Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Well, it's alreasy boring over here in Wisconsin...I hate it!! Yeah when I get my money out of the bank, I will be happy. That reminds me...Collin and I are going on a $2000 or $3000 shopping spree at Hot Topic and Spencers...that is awesome. Yeah, I want to go to Romania, Germany, NJ, and Russia. That isnt going to happen for a while...I guess I have to wait...*tear*

And yet you get to spend $3000 on clothes?

Tell me; what's Spencers? Is it in any way related to Marks And Spencers, the multi-million pound British department shop? Or is it something completly different? Only, I didn't realise they worked in the US.

They have a Marks and Spencer in Abu-Dhabi too, it's wonderful there.

aguy Wrote:Where are you getting that much money?

Quote:Romania, Germany, NJ, and Russia.

Why Russia, England is so much cooler.

Sounds wonderful in london this year, I haven't been there in two years.

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I want to go to Spencer's but the only time i ever go to the mall is with my parents, and that would be weird...

Gun: Better than not being able to go out! Malls are cool- but where do they sell the sex toys!?

mistysilverwolf Wrote:Umm, yeah that would be really awkward to do that...well someone is supposed to go with me and buy a vibrator...:oops:

Gun: OOHH!! I can get you one- Monty has LOADS!! Hebuys them for his GFs, but they break up before they actually use them- so they end up in the stockroom! The weird one I found had spikes on it-

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:No shit sherlock....I think thats a given.....

anyway this topis for gunter and the VC family......Please try not to get off topic...grrrrr.......gRRRRR.....ok

On another note....I hope the news will get vetter on his condition and sged light from afar from Romania to our home......

WE WUV YOUUUU!!! ;)

Gun: He-LOOO!!! Going off-topic is INEVITABLE!! Go along with it! HAHAHAHA!!!

UnknownH Wrote:
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I want to go to Spencer's but the only time i ever go to the mall is with my parents, and that would be weird...
I do that too and it is weird. And I'm 22.

Quote:Umm, yeah that would be really awkward to do that...well someone is supposed to go with me and buy a vibrator...Embarassed
Well, do you know colin or epsilon? They could go. Or munkee could. You two could go together and both get one.

I think oing to the mall is a waste of time, unless it's to buy groceries or tools.

Shadowknight Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:I used to watch Looney Tunes and there was one where Bugs Bunny was in Transylvania and Dracula was trying to attack him. Thats where I got my liking for vampires.

I remember that episode. Bugs thought he was a bug or something and sprayed him with insect stuff then started singing magical words changing the count into random things.

mistysilverwolf Wrote:Well, it's alreasy boring over here in Wisconsin...I hate it!!

I didn't know you lived in wisconsin. Do you live anywhere near Chippewa falls? Or Oshkosh?

Gun: I remember that episode too! I almost wet myself the first time I saw it! I was just a kid- imagine... The Feared Dracula- prince of darkness- Vlad the impaler- reduced to that!? Hillarious!!

mistysilverwolf Wrote:
Quote:UnknownH wrote:
Well, do you know colin or epsilon? They could go. Or munkee could. You two could go together and both get one.

Umm, the only one that lives close to me is Collin...oh yeah like I would go to the mall to get a vibrator with Collin...ok...w/e

Well, then again, you never know...he would be the perfect one to shopping with for something like that. O.O

And Shadow, I live kinda near Oshkosh, but I like closer to Milwaukee.

Gun: *Chokes on air* Do you know what you've just done? Shadow's gonna' STALK ya!

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Things are getting prwetty intwesting....awound here.....

Gun: YAh-YAh-YAh-YAh-YAh-YAh-YAh!

Seit The Reaper Wrote:i believe the Lonelygabu said...ON TOPIC!

Gun: Then let's drag it off again!

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:yes I did but no one seems to care......

I just want Gunter to feel better and sooooooon... I can't wait to see him being normal which is being here you know..... Counting the days before your arrival.....buddy wuv you Gunter and Blue Blitz...Velly..Charlie and Balto....miss them all....

Velmont wants to make a statement: "Don't call me Velly."

Gun: VElly-Velly-Velly-Velly- HEY- What are you doing with that gun!? -wait- Blitzy said no tranqui- *tseew* zzzzZZZzzZZzzzZZzZZzZZ....

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:We have to be off-topic in Gunter's honor...its just something that he usually helps with...So, until he gets back, we all have to work overtime to make up the difference.

Gun: I... am so... TOUCHED!! *hugs Munkee again* Ouch- then again- *air hugs* Topic-Change is inevitable... like I said before...

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:So I think you are saying SPAM for gunter or we could create a massive RP about Gunter right here for our buddy, he exists in our hearts and our mind....Its the least we can do but I think we should open a new one and leave this one for serious comments and status indicators, you know......What do you say Drunkenmunkee?

Gun: EEEP! NO! You make it sound like I'm DEAD!! I sahll return soon- I promise!!
Oh yes- Seit?

I-Cannot-Do that.

Gun: (DAMNIT!!)
i tryed buddah...
This topic smells more fishy than that damn stray dog we picked from the street.
First, 60-70 people attacking a person...just cuz they don't like him? Either you're lying or there's sth you haven't told us. Something important.
Second...a 30-70 chance that he could be paralyzed for a couple of months? You can fool anyone in this board with that, but not me. A paralysis is either transitory or permanent. The first one recedes in 6 months; the second does only with treatment to some extent. Plus a rehabilitation for a paralysis lasts a minimal of 6 months where it's considered that the maximum amount of nerve connections can be saved before degenerating.

So I'm not eating this crap. Tell us the truth!!!!!!!