Join our server on Discord

I simply must say this...
I want to go to Spencer's but the only time i ever go to the mall is with my parents, and that would be weird...
Umm, yeah that would be really awkward to do that...well someone is supposed to go with me and buy a vibrator...:oops:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Herr Mullen Wrote:[quote=Ghost_Op]...do you have a pound symbol on your keyboad instead of the '$$$' I have?

Over the "3" there is a "
No shit sherlock....I think thats a given.....

anyway this topis for gunter and the VC family......Please try not to get off topic...grrrrr.......gRRRRR.....ok

On another note....I hope the news will get vetter on his condition and sged light from afar from Romania to our home......

WE WUV YOUUUU!!! ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I want to go to Spencer's but the only time i ever go to the mall is with my parents, and that would be weird...
I do that too and it is weird. And I'm 22.

Quote:Umm, yeah that would be really awkward to do that...well someone is supposed to go with me and buy a vibrator...Embarassed
Well, do you know colin or epsilon? They could go. Or munkee could. You two could go together and both get one.
mistysilverwolf Wrote:I used to watch Looney Tunes and there was one where Bugs Bunny was in Transylvania and Dracula was trying to attack him. Thats where I got my liking for vampires.

I remember that episode. Bugs thought he was a bug or something and sprayed him with insect stuff then started singing magical words changing the count into random things.

mistysilverwolf Wrote:Well, it's alreasy boring over here in Wisconsin...I hate it!!

I didn't know you lived in wisconsin. Do you live anywhere near Chippewa falls? Or Oshkosh?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:No shit sherlock....I think thats a given.....

No, actually, it isn't. I didn't know that. My "#" is next to my "'" and my "return" key, about my "shift". The "'" can be shifted for an "@" and the "#" can be shifted to a "~".

Ah, so Spencers is nothing to do with Marks and Spencers, clearly. M&S is a traditional sort of British institution, rather BBC.

That's a lot of money. Save most of it, you can travel to Europe at any point, maybe during a gap year.
Quote:UnknownH wrote:
Well, do you know colin or epsilon? They could go. Or munkee could. You two could go together and both get one.

Umm, the only one that lives close to me is Collin...oh yeah like I would go to the mall to get a vibrator with Collin...ok...w/e

Well, then again, you never know...he would be the perfect one to shopping with for something like that. O.O

And Shadow, I live kinda near Oshkosh, but I like closer to Milwaukee.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Things are getting prwetty intwesting....awound here.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
i believe the Lonelygabu said...ON TOPIC!