Join our server on Discord

I simply must say this...
Shadowknight Wrote:I've already sent my Swords to be sharpened to the point where they can cut through a car. Just give me some time to get a ticket up/down there and I'll wipe out at least 13% of the population!

Save your money, We have a lot of swords here.

Gun: Hey- how's the SDP boss?[/quote]

But I'm betting they aren't slicing swords. If I remember anything about ancient castles I'm betting they're broad swords, and I don't like broad swords I prefer the Katana since it can slice and cut more fluidly.

Gun: I'm fine. Just sitting here plotting the downfall of a certain village.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well then lets hope that Gun mutates into something with wings because having him here would be awesome...we can hang out...Collin doesnt live too far away from me...like less than a mile. so that works out.

The movie was about charicatures (sp?) and one artist drew Dracula in a weird way and the narrator was talking about Romania and Transylvania...I've always wanted to go to Romania...I think it's because I used to watch Looney Tunes and there was one where Bugs Bunny was in Transylvania and Dracula was trying to attack him. Thats where I got my liking for vampires.

Gun, I'm glad you are feeling great! That makes me happy and now I dont have to worry as much...I'm still worried, just not as much. I hope that your fingers stop being numb-y because I miss you posting *tear*. But still...get better!! *hugs Gun*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:I've always wanted to go to Romania...

Then go. When you're older, you make sure you go Romania at some point, okay? I'd hate you to just sit in one place. It'd be very boring.
Well, it's alreasy boring over here in Wisconsin...I hate it!! Yeah when I get my money out of the bank, I will be happy. That reminds me...Collin and I are going on a $2000 or $3000 shopping spree at Hot Topic and Spencers...that is awesome. Yeah, I want to go to Romania, Germany, NJ, and Russia. That isnt going to happen for a while...I guess I have to wait...*tear*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
take me take me take me take me! I wanna go on a shopping spree!!!
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Well, it's alreasy boring over here in Wisconsin...I hate it!! Yeah when I get my money out of the bank, I will be happy. That reminds me...Collin and I are going on a $2000 or $3000 shopping spree at Hot Topic and Spencers...that is awesome. Yeah, I want to go to Romania, Germany, NJ, and Russia. That isnt going to happen for a while...I guess I have to wait...*tear*

And yet you get to spend $3000 on clothes?

Tell me; what's Spencers? Is it in any way related to Marks And Spencers, the multi-million pound British department shop? Or is it something completly different? Only, I didn't realise they worked in the US.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Well, it's alreasy boring over here in Wisconsin...I hate it!! Yeah when I get my money out of the bank, I will be happy. That reminds me...Collin and I are going on a $2000 or $3000 shopping spree at Hot Topic and Spencers...that is awesome. Yeah, I want to go to Romania, Germany, NJ, and Russia. That isnt going to happen for a while...I guess I have to wait...*tear*

And yet you get to spend $3000 on clothes?

Tell me; what's Spencers? Is it in any way related to Marks And Spencers, the multi-million pound British department shop? Or is it something completly different? Only, I didn't realise they worked in the US.

On a completely different note, it's really weird not to hear multi-milion dollar establishment...do you have a pound symbol on your keyboad instead of the '$$$' I have?
Where are you getting that much money?

Quote:Romania, Germany, NJ, and Russia.

Why Russia, England is so much cooler.
Ghost_Op Wrote:...do you have a pound symbol on your keyboad instead of the '$$$' I have?

Over the "3" there is a "
Spencers is a really fun store where they have naughty and innapropriate things. Well, not just naughty things. They have band shirts, gag gifts, dildos, vibrators. Well just go here...

http://www.spencersonline.com/?osadcampa...Sgodzz_XvA

And I'm getting that much money because I got $65,000 from an inheritance.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA