Join our server on Discord

I simply must say this...
Quest of Friendship

Night eclipse over shadowing north star
Shadowed path I tread no matter how far.
Traveling from places with no set bar,
All I bring with me is my soul guitar.

It is the dead of night and winters cold,
Creeps up spine and slaps me a mute blindfold,
No stopping my quest, must reach the stronghold,
I must make it there for it was foretold.

It might take years, it might be in a day,
The vision is clear, need to find a way.
On the horizion, just beyond the gray,
Lies my old friend time who I must betray.

Night stills my consciousness, need to go on
My breathe seems to glow, from the light of dawn.
Blinding me and continue to be drawn,
Walk slowly towards it and the image, gone.

The quest now finished, while I feel defeat,
Blisters and burns, all memories compete.
Its difficult to pick and no way to cheat,
Need to select or never feel complete.

It is now done and it is time to rest,
Guitar melody, for I have been blessed.
Listen carefully. You feel it expressed,
My song is for you, and you are the best.

~~lonelygabu 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote this for you Gunter, cause even though life is a pain in the ass, there are somethings nicer....I am here for you Gunter and I hope you get well.....I cant wait to see you back on posting and chatting like normal. Their is no doubt in my mind that you have so many friends cheering you on for you to get better......I am also thankful for Blitz and Blue for being there for him and making sure that he is ok.....You guys are amazing and your awesome....

I love you my VC family,
Gunter, Blue and Blitz...and Vel
We are waiting for yah buddy, and thanks for the updates Blitz and Blue be strong.....

My words and thoughts are with you, Gunter I love you and I am right beside you.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Okay- updates... And some stuff Gun-Gun said after I read him your messages.

Seit The Reaper Wrote:very good news....Very good news.

Truly... it was tiresome keeping air pumped into his lungs.

Gun: Yo Seit! How have you been? Thank you for the lyrics man- almost made me cry!

Shadowknight Wrote:I've already sent my Swords to be sharpened to the point where they can cut through a car. Just give me some time to get a ticket up/down there and I'll wipe out at least 13% of the population!

Save your money, We have a lot of swords here.

Gun: Hey- how's the SDP boss?

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Thats great, Blitz! Him waking up-that just made my day ^_^

Gun: Munkee! I missed ya! *Hugs tightly* OW-OW-OW- Okay- Bad idea! Air Hug! *Hugging gestures*

Wisemon Wrote:
Quote: Oh yes- Gun-Gun wants to thank you for getting him hooked on Weird Al Yankovic, I have never seen him so amused in his life..
You know, all of my lemons are titles of "Weird Al" Yankovic songs. I have all of his albums.

Quote:Oh yes- I like your new avatar, Wisemon. It's so much better than your old one in so many ways.
Thank you. Would you believe that I'm two years older in this avatar than in my last one?

I noticed- and your lemons are simply astounding- all them are arousing- pardon- I meant well written.
You don't look two years older- you won't have any problems finding a girlfriend. If you do- then the girls there don't fancy perfection.

Gun: WOAH- Mr. Wisemon- you look great!! Cool avy!

mistysilverwolf Wrote:Hey! I agree with Blitz...that avy of Wisemon looks a lot better than the old one. OK, first off Collin and I arent dating. And apparently that will never happen...Collin is RoranCrystalWolf on here. And sure that would be really nice to go out for a soda with him. That would be awesome! Gun is so cool! Yes, he posts a lot...but hey he's famous among all of us here. ^.^

Oh- so That's Collin- Gun has told me a lot about you, but not your screen name.

Gun: Yay! Soda it is! Give me several months to mutate into something with wings- and I'll be there! Let's bring Collin along- It'll be fun!

(He hasn't changed a bit.)

DragonMasterX Wrote:
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:1:43 am, Gunter woke up.

Thanks for the update, the effort finally seems to have given away it's fruit. Good job Blitz, thanks Vel from my part as well and please, whenever you are able, tell him that Mar welcomes him back.

Gun says "Thanks!", I'll keep you up on the updates. Velmont has returned, and Gun still can't eat solid food.

Gun: DMX!!! I missed ya' bud!! *hugs, then slams pie into face* Now cheer up! I might kiss ya if you don't watch out!

mistysilverwolf Wrote:Oh yeah! And that makes me so happy that Gun woke up. Today in my art class we were watching a movie and they started talking about Transylvania and Romania and whatnot...I started crying and I got the biggest chill down my back. My classmates all looked at me weird...I just blew them off. I dont care if people stare at me...something happens to those I care about and I go ballistic! I would do anything for my friends and the people that I care about.

Oh? What kind of movie? If they say sometyhing terrible about Romania- I'm with them. This place is great- but I can't say the same about the living conditions.

Gun: -Aw- Don't cry Misty! I feel great! -Just not great enough to post yet, my fingers are all numb-y!

Shadowknight Wrote:Wisemon: The old avatar looked like it was trying to seduce someone. Kinda creepy.

Gunter: Hope you're feeling well, I still plan on getting there someday and beating the living hell out of at least 50 people.

Blitz: Tell him the SDP is still preparing our counterstrike against those inhuman monsters.

That isn't neccesary. The counterstrike has already been executed. (By Vel. Believe me... it isn't a pretty sight.)

Gun: YEAH BOSS!! I've already made a list!

Lordalmar Wrote:woah, hope he gets better. i am surprised he was able to survive something like that.

He's been through worse before. His endurance is... let's say... inhuman.

Gun: I did welcome you- right? If I didn't-

Greetings From Romania, Welcome to the DaD.
I am Gunter! Nice to meet you!
Enjoy your stay here! See ya around!

I may have already greeted ya' but- eh. I forgot! mrgreen

mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yeah we are all surprised, but we are glad that he is alive and getting better. WE LOVE YOU GUNTER!!!

Gun: I LOVE YOU ALL TOO!! -now give me a week or two to regain the feeling in my fingers- and I'll bombard you with posts! all I need is ONE finger-

aguy Wrote:
Quote:THIS made ANYone who read this feel bad

I agree I really didn't know much about Gun (and im sure he doesn't know me well either) except that he was from Romania and liked dogs, but just reading other people's posts made me feel very sad.
Also tell Gun congratulations and that I hope will he make a speedy recovery.

Gun: Aw- thanks Aguy! But actually- I have been sending drones of nightchildren to stalk you! I know you enough to call you a dear friend! BWA-HAHAHA! Now if only I can get a boner- and one of my dogs up the bed- but Blitz won't let me! I can't jack off!! It's killing me!!

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Quest of Friendship

~~lonelygabu 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote this for you Gunter, cause even though life is a pain in the ass, there are somethings nicer....I am here for you Gunter and I hope you get well.....I cant wait to see you back on posting and chatting like normal. Their is no doubt in my mind that you have so many friends cheering you on for you to get better......I am also thankful for Blitz and Blue for being there for him and making sure that he is ok.....You guys are amazing and your awesome....

I love you my VC family,
We are waiting for yah buddy, and thanks for the updates Blitz and Blue be strong.....

My words and thoughts are with you, Gunter I love you and I am right beside you.....

Gun: *sniffle* OKAY! You've done it! You've made me happy to the brink of tears! That was beautiful! I've been dreaming of all of you- (PLATONICALLY, of course- I'm not (that much of) a pervert!) and it was enjoyable. I still can't believe I've been gone for so long- I'm itching to post-

Gun: oh yeah- VEL ACTED BROTHERLY earlier today! AHA!! I broke him! Woo-hoo! Woo-Hoo! I broke him- Woo-Hoo!
Quote:Gun: I LOVE YOU ALL TOO!! -now give me a week or two to regain the feeling in my fingers- and I'll bombard you with posts! all I need is ONE finger-

it would not shock me :roll:

nice to see gunter is back in a state of.....puting...words..together.......good-like....yeah.

BTW gunter....when you get back,im going to introduce you to a most yiffable Evil Genius ....but hes mine so NONE FOR JOO!.....you can only look ^.^
Gunter Unconvincingly Agreed.

Gun: I would ENJOY meeting him! Of course his yours! I have the most yiffable bed-buddy in the world- but he won't let me yiff him!!
haha....hmm....6:23 AM is nice and peaceful around here.....anywho....when i find him again ill introduce you....he sort of slipped outta my trench coat....Lonelygabu knows who im talking about.
*wink,wink.*
Let me analyze the situation....

You... an evil genius... and the word "Yiff".
Hmmm...

I conclude that you are reffering to Jack Spicer, from Xiaolin Showdown. Gun -Gun is very infatuated with Dojo.

Gun: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Xiaolin Showdown is cool lol, go Raymundo and Omi :P

Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Gun says "Thanks!", I'll keep you up on the updates. Velmont has returned, and Gun still can't eat solid food.

Gun: DMX!!! I missed ya' bud!! *hugs, then slams pie into face* Now cheer up! I might kiss ya if you don't watch out!

*sniff* Thanks for the Pie buddy! *eats it down from face* Oh, Blitz, tell Gun there's a furry surprise waiting for him when he returns, courtesy of mine. I would return the Pie Gun, but... you know, I'm agraid you might want to eat it, and I think I put a brick in each one of my first wave.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Gun: Munkee! I missed ya! *Hugs tightly* OW-OW-OW- Okay- Bad idea! Air Hug! *Hugging gestures*

aww! *air hugs back*

"Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Gun: oh yeah- VEL ACTED BROTHERLY earlier today! AHA!! I broke him! Woo-hoo! Woo-Hoo! I broke him- Woo-Hoo!

*gasps* Thats wonderful! Now...the next step is to make him act brotherly every day.

And, once again Blitz (even though I'm sure you're tired of hearing it), I'm really glad that you're taking your time to keep us updated, and that you respond to all our posts and write what Gun is saying. Thank you so much.
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Let me analyze the situation....

You... an evil genius... and the word "Yiff".
Hmmm...

I conclude that you are reffering to Jack Spicer, from Xiaolin Showdown. Gun -Gun is very infatuated with Dojo.

Gun: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

......how joo know...he told you didnt he!!!...i beat he is hiding behind your back!.....
Blitz wrote and Gunter through Blitz wrote:

Quote:blueeyedgabulvo0o wrote:
Quest of Friendship

~~lonelygabu 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love you my VC family,

Quote:Gun: *sniffle* OKAY! You've done it! You've made me happy to the brink of tears! That was beautiful! I've been dreaming of all of you- (PLATONICALLY, of course- I'm not (that much of) a pervert!) and it was enjoyable. I still can't believe I've been gone for so long- I'm itching to post-

Gun: oh yeah- VEL ACTED BROTHERLY earlier today! AHA!! I broke him! Woo-hoo! Woo-Hoo! I broke him- Woo-Hoo!

Well I ....miss you.....So rry i made you cry....I hope it was a good cry because I did on its final completion...I am there with you always.....Love thee and even though life has been difficult since I have you as a friend and family member, I could smile knowing I have one heck of a great friend......I love you.....We love you and we miss you......

Thanks go to Blitz for being there and for being Superman Thanks for doing what you can, you are an amazing friend and family member... thank you!!

Blue the unsung hero, one of my closest friends, my physical form in Romania, and for being there for Gunter, every day.....I wish I could do more and sometimes I think why was I lucky to ever meet you....I did and I am humbly greatful... We've been through a lot haven't we buddy?...THANK YOU, so much that its beyond words....

Blue and Blitz....Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank YOU!!!
I would enjoy seeing the two of you and Gunter someday and Vel...

I forgot Vel even though I know you the least I know you've been helping out and for that I am greatful and humbled...You are awesome to in away and your taste in clothing is dare say, "Radical." Thanks for doing what you can, it means alot to me....

Gunter, I will see you soon.....Back in home where you belong cause we need yah, missed yah, loved yah! Just come back when you can and I guess after the poem my writers block is gone... and when you get better I want a hug ok?! ...... I missed those too!!!.....

To where distances stand no match for us, Gunter, we are unstoppable.....Love you! ^_^ lonelygabu
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds