Join our server on Discord

I simply must say this...
Thats great, Blitz! Him waking up-that just made my day ^_^
Quote: Oh yes- Gun-Gun wants to thank you for getting him hooked on Weird Al Yankovic, I have never seen him so amused in his life..
You know, all of my lemons are titles of "Weird Al" Yankovic songs. I have all of his albums.

Quote:Oh yes- I like your new avatar, Wisemon. It's so much better than your old one in so many ways.
Thank you. Would you believe that I'm two years older in this avatar than in my last one?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hey! I agree with Blitz...that avy of Wisemon looks a lot better than the old one. OK, first off Collin and I arent dating. And apparently that will never happen...Collin is RoranCrystalWolf on here. And sure that would be really nice to go out for a soda with him. That would be awesome! Gun is so cool! Yes, he posts a lot...but hey he's famous among all of us here. ^.^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:1:43 am, Gunter woke up.

Thanks for the update, the effort finally seems to have given away it's fruit. Good job Blitz, thanks Vel from my part as well and please, whenever you are able, tell him that Mar welcomes him back.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wisemon Wrote:Would you believe that I'm two years older in this avatar than in my last one?

Your old one was ever so slightly creepy; your eyes seemed to be trying to entice me into something, but I'm not sure what. This one's much better.
Oh yeah! And that makes me so happy that Gun woke up. Today in my art class we were watching a movie and they started talking about Transylvania and Romania and whatnot...I started crying and I got the biggest chill down my back. My classmates all looked at me weird...I just blew them off. I dont care if people stare at me...something happens to those I care about and I go ballistic! I would do anything for my friends and the people that I care about.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Wisemon: The old avatar looked like it was trying to seduce someone. Kinda creepy.

Gunter: Hope you're feeling well, I still plan on getting there someday and beating the living hell out of at least 50 people.

Blitz: Tell him the SDP is still preparing our counterstrike against those inhuman monsters.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
woah, hope he gets better. i am surprised he was able to survive something like that.
Yeah we are all surprised, but we are glad that he is alive and getting better. WE LOVE YOU GUNTER!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:THIS made ANYone who read this feel bad

I agree I really didn't know much about Gun (and im sure he doesn't know me well either) except that he was from Romania and liked dogs, but just reading other people's posts made me feel very sad.
Also tell Gun congratulations and that I hope will he make a speedy recovery.