Join our server on Discord

I simply must say this...
I still say we should all band together and go up there and beat the daylights out of every villager there. WE'LL SHOW 'EM WHAT AN ANGRY MOB CAN REALLY DO!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okay... hold on- I'll clear some of these up in ascending order...

Shadowknight Wrote:I still say we should all band together and go up there and beat the daylights out of every villager there. WE'LL SHOW 'EM WHAT AN ANGRY MOB CAN REALLY DO!!

I strongly advise against that, not all the villagers and townsfolk attacked Gunter, just roughly 12.43%. Therefore it would be unjust to beat the living daylights out of everyone.

-And hold it right there- How did you know we lived close to a village? Oh well- it could've been a coincidence. We ARE in Romania, and we're known for our ancient villages after all.

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Reading what Seit wrote made me wanna cry...God, if something happened to Gunter, I dont know what I'd do...even though i just know him online, hes one of the greatest people i've ever met. Please get through this, Gun.

That was nice to hear, I'll let Gun-Gun know that. (Did you know that he's quite fond of you? -You being the youngest member after all, he enjoys communicating with you.)

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Seit......that was ......>.>

Beautiful......

thanks for those words....He needs us......

WE ALL LOVE YOU AND WE WANT YOU TO COME BACK....OUR HOME FEELS LIKE ITS MISSING A VALUABLE PART OF IT....ITS YOU GUNTER......I MISS YOU, AND I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE DO....LOVE YOU FROM THE DEPTHS OF ALL THAT IS GOOD..... Here I give you my light of hope . We cant wait to hear from you again......and to the VC's be strong.....This light represents what you have done for me.....It will remain lit as a reminder, that you are a within us all.....To gunter!!!!

Er... Thank you- but Gun-Gun isn't dead... so... please don't act like he is. He once told me that if he were to die someday, he wanted it to be clandestine, "Low Profile". He was never the type of person that wants attention, especially here. Nevertheless, I will make sure he hears your words of confidence.

Seit The Reaper Wrote:.......i...really have nothing to say...im so sorry you gunter...man....you are a brother to almost everyone on this fourm....it hurts that ive been gone a while and to come back to this news of Gunter being beat to near death......give me a fucking 12 gauge and a plane ticket....i will go over there and shoot all of those mother fuckers....FUCKING ASSHOLES!....im sorry,i get like that.....for more than week a song has been going around in my head...plus ive been thinking alot about Eddie Guerrero(god rest his soul)....um....this is the only thing that comes to mind when i saw this.......

Please,for all of us Gunter.....get better....we love you and we wouldnt know what to do if something happened man...we Love you so much man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurt"-Johnny Cash

I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
the only thing that's real
the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
but I remember everything

what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt

I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair
full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
beneath the stains of time
the feelings disappear
you are someone else
I am still right here

what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt

I will let you down
I will make you hurt

if I could start again
a million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way
---------------------------------
i dont know what....it has to do with this but its the only thing that comes to mind when i think of Gunter....We Love you man......God Bless.

Thank You, Reading this myself has showed me how much you want to avenge him. Don't fret, it's been taken care off, and that was very touching. Oh yes- Gun-Gun wants to thank you for getting him hooked on Weird Al Yankovic, I have never seen him so amused in his life..

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Instead of wondering why we should be more hopeful and pay more attension to the recovery of a friend, fellow family member, poster beyond one other, someone that could make you laugh and fell better about yourself, someone that is honest in his words, someone you could count on, and so much more that words cannot describe on paper. Gunter deserves to hear words of encouragement and messages of not revenge but rather something that tells him that we still wait for him to return....

Blitz VanCrimson, take care of Gun and I know that you are remarkable and I am there in spirit. Bigbro, keep us informed.....I will be around....

Vel VanCrimson, I know you are doing your fair share and I thank you and hope to hear from you as well.....

DarkBlue, I know that you are helping out your friend and have so much on your plate. I would like to hear from you as well and I hope our frind will be ok....

To the whole family, I want to send you some words of encouragement, understanding, and sincereness....I wish for things to get better and for all to be well in the house of VC's......

Someone that is there in spirit, sends you love and on behalf of all DaD we wish Gunter a speedy recovery and we are hoping for the best.....lonelygabu....

Let me see... Thank you for your confidence in me Lonelygabu.

What would be Gun-Gun's response to your message to Vel: "You've gotta' be kidding." I agree. Velmont hasn't been seen since the attack. There are three logical explanations to what he has been up to:

1) Eloping with/finding a new girlfriend.

2) Moping sadistically about Gun-Gun's adversity.

3) "Working Out"

I've heard several people have become hospitalized though, and they have ties with several gangs connected to the ones that assaulted Gun. My intuition tells me Vel has been hunting, for several of the bodies were found with tranquilizer darts in them.

As for Blue, he hasn't left "Gunty-Boy's" side.

Thank you for your words of encouragement, Gun has been missing you. He'll be able to type and post again fairly soon.

aguy Wrote:I think I know this story, was the police and neighbors involved in the beating.

Yes and no. Policemen, but no neighbors.

aguy Wrote:oops I just re read the article and it was too old, are you sure the number wasn't less because I am sure I would have heard about it or am I missing something.

I counted the bodies myself.

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I couldnt see Gunter doing anything to make these people mad...i mean, from what we know him as, he wouldnt hurt a fly (well, atleast not without good reason).

Well, that's quite true. He doesn't like violence, otherwise- he could've at least fought back.

DragonMasterX Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:I can't understand why people hate him; would you care to elaborate?

Hate who?

Gunther. He's always saying how he's hated around town, and this strange spontanious mob only prooves him claim. I can't understand it.

Ohh... right, I forgot that point, I think I simply ignored that fact... I mean, he couldn't be THAT bad to make them reach... that point.
And yeah... now I wonder... why would they hate him? He's one of the best people with kind nature I've ever met before.

Well, you all know him that way. They've hated him since he was five. Four days after September, 15, 1985, Sunday at 2:26pm, to be precise.

Humon Wrote:well that bloody sucks. I don't even know gunter (though his screenname was popping up in my head for 2 weeks now) but having that hppen? that's overkill!

That's funny, he claims you're one of his "Best friends". I will consult him later.

EpsilonZX Wrote:I know the feeling of being rejected, but to be so violently taken by so many people is uncalled for! What do they think he is and why do they hate him so?

Tell them he's not a vampire (Romania and such) and that he is a normal, hard working individual, if these problems continue, you may take action and if you kill them you have the court ordered right to do so, no soap on a rope for acts of defense

They know he's not a vampire, and the reason that they despise him so... is something I cannot tell you. I am sorry.

mistysilverwolf Wrote:I may not know Gun as well as everyone else, but he has my condolences.

I will be thinking about him and he will be in my heart and prayers as well.

And Blitz, we know you arent on here as often as Gun, but thank you for letting us know whats been going on...I've actually been worried about it too because I'm so used to having him post a lot

*tear* I want to give him a hug...

I will make sure he recieves your condolences, I thank you.
He has been posting a dreadful lot, hasn't he?
Oh yes, he once told me something about you and Collin, something like- "If you and Collin weren't dating or anything, and he actually got there (like NJ and other parts of America, Philippines and England)- would you like to go out for soda?"
Who's Collin?

UnknownH Wrote:Well that really sucks. You guys really have to leave that place. And find out if you can sue people for this. I think you can.

unfortunately, we can't. Legal matters about our passports. I've been finding a loophole for weeks- At least for Gun-Gun. I can live here, I don't know if he can.
Pity... He was going on so well with his boss.

Shadowknight Wrote:THAT'S IT!! As the leader of the SDP it is my sworn duty to avenge my fallen friend! Get me these people's addresses and I'll have a crack team of commandos there by dawn! WE SHALL AVENGE YOU!!!

That won't be neccesary. As his brother, I avenged him myself.

DragonMasterX Wrote:First of all, I trust what Gun's brother is saying, second, what would they gain from us if they made this a joke actually?

Thank you for your trust. I know by psychological savoir faire how it feels to try and trust a stranger. I would never joke about something so serious.

Herr Mullen Wrote:I can't understand why people hate him; would you care to elaborate?

I hope he gets better soon.

People have hated him since he was still a kid. But alas- I cannot divulge this to you, T'is a harrowing family secret.

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Now, I know why I couldn't fall asleep for a while..... I had this feeling about it.... I hope Gunter, will be ok.....

Gunter will undoubtedly will be in my thoughts, prayers, hopes and in my heart.
I will send it via my soul to you guys for in this time he needs our words more than ever.

....Gunter, I hope for you to come back to us in stride, I will be by yours and Blitz's side. in mind......

Thanks and I know Blitz will do a good job, thats what a BigBro does....If you need any help of any kind, let me know..... Gunter is worth it....

To all the VC family, you are in my thoughts.....and I hope for the best of this sad situation.....

The one over seas, that sends his love ......lonelygabu

Thank you, LG. You mean a lot to Gun-Gun, I'm exceptionally confident that this would mean a lot to him. It does mean a lot to me, afterall.

Thank you all for your commiseration, encouragements, prayers and thoughts. More news on any improvements later.
Oh yes- I like your new avatar, Wisemon. It's so much better than your old one in so many ways.
all right...i know you will but please keep us updated on his condition....i hope your family is holdin up ok as well .....nice to meet you anyway,blue and thanks man.
I myself trust what people say, because otherwise, no one would trust ANYone here, for example(sorry to take you as an example Wisemon): We don't have any proof to say Wise's avy is his true photo and that he isn't using another guys one. But I DO trust that he is using his real photo in his avatar, as well as I do trust everyone when they tell their genders here or their preferences about anything, or EVEN the problems and rants they write, and I strengthen my point, things can't be taken for a joke if people actually aren't gaining something from it, it's common sense.

And THIS is not good, THIS made ANYone who read this feel bad, including myself, because I'm fully sure someone like you, Blitz, being talked as the wise and caring brother (NO OFFENSE INTENDED Vel!) by Gun, wouldn't joke around with a matter like this.

Still, I know this will end in a good way, Gun will recover and probably will be laughing his ass off with us when he comes back.

AND *cracks knuckles* First chance to go to Romania that I have... I'll take it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That explanation answers it. Thank you again. nice to meet you, Seit.

-And try not to go here. We barely know where we are. (We aren't charted on any maps, nor does the Village and Town near us have any names.)

That "No Offence Vel" Comment made me smile, I think Gun patronizes me too much.
1:43 am, Gunter woke up.
Fantastic! Welcome him back to the realm of the waking from me.
very good news....Very good news.
I've already sent my Swords to be sharpened to the point where they can cut through a car. Just give me some time to get a ticket up/down there and I'll wipe out at least 13% of the population!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad