Join our server on Discord

I simply must say this...
21 gun salute for Gunter.
*fires off an M80*
Herr Mullen Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:I can't understand why people hate him; would you care to elaborate?

Hate who?

Gunther. He's always saying how he's hated around town, and this strange spontanious mob only prooves him claim. I can't understand it.

Ohh... right, I forgot that point, I think I simply ignored that fact... I mean, he couldn't be THAT bad to make them reach... that point.
And yeah... now I wonder... why would they hate him? He's one of the best people with kind nature I've ever met before.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I couldnt see Gunter doing anything to make these people mad...i mean, from what we know him as, he wouldnt hurt a fly (well, atleast not without good reason).
I think I know this story, was the police and neighbors involved in the beating.
oops I just re read the article and it was too old, are you sure the number wasn't less because I am sure I would have heard about it or am I missing something.
Instead of wondering why we should be more hopeful and pay more attension to the recovery of a friend, fellow family member, poster beyond one other, someone that could make you laugh and fell better about yourself, someone that is honest in his words, someone you could count on, and so much more that words cannot describe on paper. Gunter deserves to hear words of encouragement and messages of not revenge but rather something that tells him that we still wait for him to return....

Blitz VanCrimson, take care of Gun and I know that you are remarkable and I am there in spirit. Bigbro, keep us informed.....I will be around....

Vel VanCrimson, I know you are doing your fair share and I thank you and hope to hear from you as well.....

DarkBlue, I know that you are helping out your friend and have so much on your plate. I would like to hear from you as well and I hope our frind will be ok....

To the whole family, I want to send you some words of encouragement, understanding, and sincereness....I wish for things to get better and for all to be well in the house of VC's......

Someone that is there in spirit, sends you love and on behalf of all DaD we wish Gunter a speedy recovery and we are hoping for the best.....lonelygabu....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
.......i...really have nothing to say...im so sorry you gunter...man....you are a brother to almost everyone on this fourm....it hurts that ive been gone a while and to come back to this news of Gunter being beat to near death......give me a fucking 12 gauge and a plane ticket....i will go over there and shoot all of those mother fuckers....FUCKING ASSHOLES!....im sorry,i get like that.....for more than week a song has been going around in my head...plus ive been thinking alot about Eddie Guerrero(god rest his soul)....um....this is the only thing that comes to mind when i saw this.......

Please,for all of us Gunter.....get better....we love you and we wouldnt know what to do if something happened man...we Love you so much man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurt"-Johnny Cash

I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
the only thing that's real
the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
but I remember everything

what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt

I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair
full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
beneath the stains of time
the feelings disappear
you are someone else
I am still right here

what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt

I will let you down
I will make you hurt

if I could start again
a million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way
---------------------------------
i dont know what....it has to do with this but its the only thing that comes to mind when i think of Gunter....We Love you man......God Bless.
Seit......that was ......>.>

Beautiful......

thanks for those words....He needs us......

WE ALL LOVE YOU AND WE WANT YOU TO COME BACK....OUR HOME FEELS LIKE ITS MISSING A VALUABLE PART OF IT....ITS YOU GUNTER......I MISS YOU, AND I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE DO....LOVE YOU FROM THE DEPTHS OF ALL THAT IS GOOD..... Here I give you my light of hope . We cant wait to hear from you again......and to the VC's be strong.....This light represents what you have done for me.....It will remain lit as a reminder, that you are a within us all.....To gunter!!!!

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Reading what Seit wrote made me wanna cry...God, if something happened to Gunter, I dont know what I'd do...even though i just know him online, hes one of the greatest people i've ever met. Please get through this, Gun.