Join our server on Discord

I simply must say this...
Gun: Aw let him have his fun, he'll run out of stuff to burn eventually.
Shadow: *Sets a random planet on fire* YAY!! Pretty fire.

Random alien on that planet: WHY DO ONLY OUR HOMES, WIVES, AND CHILDREN BURN!?

Dark-Shadow: BECAUSE IT WAS ESPECIALLY EVIL THAT WAY!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah yeah i know im kinda late..i havent been on the computer that much lately but i had a lot going on and im sorry for leaving without saying something...but WELCOME BACK GUN!!! I MISSED YOU!!! *hugs Gun* OMG Gun guess what?!?!?! I got it!! I got the Love Bullet!!! Its awesome...Collin and I were having fun experimenting with it and we went to Hot Topic and he picked out a really hot corsette for me and a mesh shirt to go over it!! Im so happy!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
OMFG...Water> Fire!!!...i just found this out....i feel like a big boy now :D
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Yeah, I do that too. I do a lot around my house. Sometimes if i'm not even asked to.
Just make sure that you're only changing the dead bulbs. Lightbulb changers can get trigger happy, but there's no sense in changing working bulbs.
Yeah, but bulbs don't burn out a lot around here.
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yeah yeah i know im kinda late..i havent been on the computer that much lately but i had a lot going on and im sorry for leaving without saying something...but WELCOME BACK GUN!!! I MISSED YOU!!! *hugs Gun* OMG Gun guess what?!?!?! I got it!! I got the Love Bullet!!! Its awesome...Collin and I were having fun experimenting with it and we went to Hot Topic and he picked out a really hot corsette for me and a mesh shirt to go over it!! Im so happy!!!

Lol, I heard it's powerful! Did it tickle at first?
mistysilverwolf Wrote:hot corsette for me and a mesh shirt to go over it!! Im so happy!!!

PICTURES!! PICTURES!! PICTURES!! PICTURES!! PICTURES!! PICTURES!! PICTURES!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
See...Everyone likes you misty...and I agree with Shadow and gun and everyone else...YOU ARE CUTE!!!!!!!

Now gunter lol the love bullet is supposed to feel really good.....I dont know but Misty can better answer that one better than I can.... 8)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I wnna see a picture!!! pwease??
But you cannot Touch "Ye Flask"......:(