Join our server on Discord

I simply must say this...
<_<
>_>
I wanna look too...
Lust: Munkee... Touch Gun's butt... Touch Gun's butt... it's so tight- look- He's leaning to check out the person in the shower- Pinch his butt!

Gun: Nice... hehehe... Shower...
*grabs Gunter's ass*
=D
Gun: *surprised* I wasn't looking!! -Phew! I thought you were someone else!! *relieved to see it's Munkee*
of course its me!
and you have a luscious ass.
Gun: aw, Thanks! You have a luscious (what ever that means) ass too!
luscious is like...damn, i'm bad at defining things...
*googles its definitions*
o_O apparently, it has something to do with wine...but lets pretend it means sexy and grab-able.
Since this topic is... somewhere else anyway, I simply must say this:

I changed my own lightbulb today; I had no help. I stood on the chair. I unscrewed the fixture. I took off the fixture. I took off the bulb case. I changed the bulb. I replaced everything. I screwed the fixture back in. I got off the chair. I put my screwdriver away. Nobody can make a lightbulb changing joke about me, because it only took one, just me.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
OMG- That is so cool!! You didn't need to use your telekinesis!? AWESOME!!
Wisemon Wrote:Since this topic is... somewhere else anyway, I simply must say this:

I changed my own lightbulb today; I had no help. I stood on the chair. I unscrewed the fixture. I took off the fixture. I took off the bulb case. I changed the bulb. I replaced everything. I screwed the fixture back in. I got off the chair. I put my screwdriver away. Nobody can make a lightbulb changing joke about me, because it only took one, just me.

wooo! go wise!
*clapclapclap*