Join our server on Discord

I simply must say this...
Yeah, I'm here which is as close as I can get.
Herr Mullen Wrote:I can't understand why people hate him; would you care to elaborate?

Hate who?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Now, I know why I couldn't fall asleep for a while..... I had this feeling about it.... I hope Gunter, will be ok.....

Gunter will undoubtedly will be in my thoughts, prayers, hopes and in my heart.
I will send it via my soul to you guys for in this time he needs our words more than ever.

....Gunter, I hope for you to come back to us in stride, I will be by yours and Blitz's side. in mind......

Thanks and I know Blitz will do a good job, thats what a BigBro does....If you need any help of any kind, let me know..... Gunter is worth it....

To all the VC family, you are in my thoughts.....and I hope for the best of this sad situation.....

The one over seas, that sends his love ......lonelygabu
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
THAT'S IT!! As the leader of the SDP it is my sworn duty to avenge my fallen friend! Get me these people's addresses and I'll have a crack team of commandos there by dawn! WE SHALL AVENGE YOU!!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well that really sucks. You guys really have to leave that place. And find out if you can sue people for this. I think you can.
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:I can't understand why people hate him; would you care to elaborate?

Hate who?

Gunther. He's always saying how he's hated around town, and this strange spontanious mob only prooves him claim. I can't understand it.
UnknownH Wrote:Well that really sucks. You guys really have to leave that place. And find out if you can sue people for this. I think you can.

You can sue people for assault (and 60-70 people? That's bordering on rioting....)
I may not know Gun as well as everyone else, but he has my condolences.

I will be thinking about him and he will be in my heart and prayers as well.

And Blitz, we know you arent on here as often as Gun, but thank you for letting us know whats been going on...I've actually been worried about it too because I'm so used to having him post a lot

*tear* I want to give him a hug...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I know the feeling of being rejected, but to be so violently taken by so many people is uncalled for! What do they think he is and why do they hate him so?

Tell them he's not a vampire (Romania and such) and that he is a normal, hard working individual, if these problems continue, you may take action and if you kill them you have the court ordered right to do so, no soap on a rope for acts of defense
well that bloody sucks. I don't even know gunter (though his screenname was popping up in my head for 2 weeks now) but having that hppen? that's overkill!