Join our server on Discord

Poll: Read the post, lazy-ass
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
69.23%
9 69.23%
No
15.38%
2 15.38%
Maybe I'd be a little nicer...
7.69%
1 7.69%
WTF? WAS GHOST JUST RELIGOUS?
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Live like Jesus and get a cookie.
Yes, I know it's politically incorrect to assume that the majority of any group is Catholic, but I will anyway.

Would you (EDIT) Not be an asshole and try to be a good, religous person if you knew you could fufill your wildest Digimon fantasies in Heaven?
Honestly? I think I would be a bit nicer, but changing my ways isnt easy. I mean, i'm not a horrible person, but at the rate I'm going, i can only get worse. So, i would strive to say at my current good-ness level.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Honestly? I think I would be a bit nicer, but changing my ways isnt easy. I mean, i'm not a horrible person, but at the rate I'm going, i can only get worse. So, i would strive to say at my current good-ness level.

Do you think you could ease it on yourself, like saying a prayer before you go to bed or resisting the desire to kick small children?
That would be one reason.... I'd have to have a bit more than that. One stronger reason is: I'd personally go just because I'd rather not go to hell.
I live a life of virtue anyway.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
let's remain professional, if we were to live like Jesus, our species would go extinct for Jesus never had sex, we would all be skin and bones since Jesus hardly ate, we would have no reality of what good is since Jesus never did bad

Nothing, and I mean nothing is worth living like Jesus, I will continue to steal, lie, cheat, and do what ever it takes to come out on top for the remainder of my days, even if it means I won't get some tail (Rena's tail that is)

Sorry if this is a buzz kill to anyone here, but I stand by my cruel and heartless words
If I lived like that then I would get tested like Job and I couldn't read lemons anymore
I'm naturally nice anyway. Plus if that could happen I'd want more then just that.
I am what I am and I plan not to change, I am a chivalrous digilover who is very nice and enjoys banter.... I live a life that is virteous in my own individual manner..........
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Why should I have to change? God made us in his image right? So I say the way I've been acting is good.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad