Join our server on Discord

Poll: What would you do with a digimon sex slave?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BDSM
16.00%
4 16.00%
Babyplay
8.00%
2 8.00%
Slavery
0%
0 0%
Normal sex
64.00%
16 64.00%
Other (please specify)
12.00%
3 12.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What would you do with a digimon sex slave?
Exactly!! Anti-Guil-Snuf-Crusade, assemble!
I would tie Guily up by his ankles and strap a collar to his neck, I might leave him there until I think of what comes next, maybe have someone suck him off before the blood rushes to his eyes and he passes out

as for Rena, I can't see her being rough in bed, maybe she might accidentally go rodeo on you in the heat of the moment but most guys go lumber-jack half way through anyhow

if she is a bondage queen though, than take me mistress, I am your's to use in any possible way you want! tie to the bed? nail to the wall? stapled into the dresser? oh beat me, beat me, make me feel cheap!!

*wordgasm* hfuopfo;ksdl;'sk,mdl;fm;kfjsl;gfewfkmewfl;'e;llllllllfmewlfmds

ahh, that is better ^ ^

just no candle wax though, that stuff burns like a mother >< and it doesn't come off tables well >.>
I dont even want to know about the candle wax thing...fine, maybe i do.

But I dont see Renamon as a bondage type mon. She seems like she would be a bit nervous and unsure of herself in bed. But thats just my opinion.
Unless like animals they have specific times of the year to have offspring. During that time all bets may be off.
UnknownH Wrote:Unless like animals they have specific times of the year to have offspring. During that time all bets may be off.

definitely, Rena would be bubbling over with hormones and she would hump anything not move faster than her, plus she would be naturally soaked and be able to go for hours on edge!

the idea of being in her, hands clutching her back tightly, that silky fur in between each finger, and the smell of a ready-and-willing woman *shivers* it is so beautiful it could only be a dream played out on the greatest stage in imagination's history

I think I lost the topic though... so uh yeah, sorry ^ ^
Keep it in your pants please. Atleast untill there's a munkee to help you with that.
I ain't as good as Renamon. XP

/shuns Epsilon
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I ain't as good as Renamon. XP

/shuns Epsilon

oh course you're not as good as Rena, but in the same token, she doesn't hold a candle to you, Rena is perfect in her Rena way that nothing but another fox anthro can rival, you are perfect in a Munkee way, that nothing but another girl you (lets see them try) can rival

I love you and Rena equally so don't take offense when I have my erotic comatosed fantasties ^ ^

and if you don't believe me, maybe you can come over next week and I'll prove my love, if you don't believe me, or if you've been a bad girl, either way I will love you up, remember, the more you say no the harder it will be to make me stop ^ ~

shmile! XD
I hate you. The 'shmile' thing shouldnt work!!!

and you'll stop. Cause y'know, I'll be shleepin'!! XP
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I hate you. The 'shmile' thing shouldnt work!!!

and you'll stop. Cause y'know, I'll be shleepin'!! XP

wait... when has that ever stopped me? you could be unconscious and I would still do bad things to you, also, sleeping people don't moan that loud X3