Join our server on Discord

Poll: What would you do with a digimon sex slave?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BDSM
16.00%
4 16.00%
Babyplay
8.00%
2 8.00%
Slavery
0%
0 0%
Normal sex
64.00%
16 64.00%
Other (please specify)
12.00%
3 12.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What would you do with a digimon sex slave?
OMG!! that is so true...that always pissed me off because I never understood what they were saying and I think thats what threw me off. I hated it because its just like watching a foreign film. You want to know what they say, but you dont because there arent subtitles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Reminds me of Starwars and all the droid speak...
*blinks at poll.* You had to ask?
Duh, normal sex, simply because even if she started out as a slave, I would never treat Renamon as one, mostly because she'd kick my ass.
I would not do anything like bdsm or slavery to Renamon simply because I wouldn't have the heart to.Oh and she would kill me if I did! lol
same here blaze but who says I won't enjoy having renamon kick my ass.
Quote:Harie wrote:
Reminds me of Starwars and all the droid speak...

Yeah, and trying to understand R2-D2...why can't they just talk normal like the loving Digimon?! WHY?!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I'm not encouraging slave abuse, it's just that almost every hentai fanfic I've read that involved slavery also involved BDSM. I figured they were one and the same.
You can understand your pokemon, just not any others. But a favorite episode of mine is the episode where they're seperated on the island and they have subtitles for the pokemon.
Wait a tick, Gun said he's a vampire? Oh my, I could just laugh that up, I bet he's looking at the stereotypical version of vampire, the aristicratic, woman loving playboy

If he wants to be a real vampire it would be better to live like a monk and keep in perfect health, there are more steps involved but I won't bore you

if he was attacked over something as stupid as that, I would personally tare some people up, or give Blitz something to help him out, but honestly, he does not need to be hurt if he is a vampire or not
Vampires are just people with a disease. It's nothing like the movies.