Join our server on Discord

Poll: What would you do with a digimon sex slave?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BDSM
16.00%
4 16.00%
Babyplay
8.00%
2 8.00%
Slavery
0%
0 0%
Normal sex
64.00%
16 64.00%
Other (please specify)
12.00%
3 12.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What would you do with a digimon sex slave?
I realize this is completely unrelated to your little rant thing, but you have a myspace? what is it?? tell meeeee

Now, about what you said about Ghost, you're completely right. I mean, seriously, in Blitz's topic about why Gunter hasnt been here, he posted some information on a gun. Thats all. WTF? If you dont have anything even slightly relating to the current topic, or current posts, just dont say anything.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I realize this is completely unrelated to your little rant thing, but you have a myspace? what is it?? tell meeeee

Now, about what you said about Ghost, you're completely right. I mean, seriously, in Blitz's topic about why Gunter hasnt been here, he posted some information on a gun. Thats all. WTF? If you dont have anything even slightly relating to the current topic, or current posts, just dont say anything.

I clearly state in my intro thread that if I don't know how to answer to something, I'll post information on a gun. It's a quirk.

And if you don't like my impulsiveness, oh well. My random comments are a very general way to answer a wide range of questions.

EDIT: I read this over, and was kind of shocked when I realized I didn't lash out at anybody. Strange, normally I'd say something very vulgar and probably racist.

But seriously, I don't feel I have to apologize for being myself, but I will, if it's really irritating you that much. I'm sorry. Peace?
I chose normal. As far as "normal" is concerned when with a digimon.
I chose you, Pikachu! (summons Pikachu)

now lets see here, electroshock sexual stimulation... yes, I see... interesting... wow, I didn't know a person could bend like that... Kama Sutra has nothing on this book... cool...

Pikachu! a steady volt of about 20 amps! (throws Pikachu in Munkee's lap) hehe, who says Pokemon are out dated?
Ghost_Op Wrote:But seriously, I don't feel I have to apologize for being myself, but I will, if it's really irritating you that much. I'm sorry. Peace?

It really only irritated me in Gun's thread, 'cause that seemed kinda disrespectful (although i realize you probably didnt know him).
Other than that, it doesnt piss me off that much. But thanks for the apology anyway.

EpsilonZX Wrote:Pikachu! a steady volt of about 20 amps! (throws Pikachu in Munkee's lap) hehe, who says Pokemon are out dated?

o_o i have a pikachu in my lap...
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:But seriously, I don't feel I have to apologize for being myself, but I will, if it's really irritating you that much. I'm sorry. Peace?

It really only irritated me in Gun's thread, 'cause that seemed kinda disrespectful (although i realize you probably didnt know him).
Other than that, it doesnt piss me off that much. But thanks for the apology anyway.

EpsilonZX Wrote:Pikachu! a steady volt of about 20 amps! (throws Pikachu in Munkee's lap) hehe, who says Pokemon are out dated?

o_o i have a pikachu in my lap...

Well, I do know and respect Gun, but perhaps I would have been a bit more serious if I knew exactly what was going on.

Look at it from my point of view: Gun hints at him being a vampire in some threads. Then Blitz comes in and claims he's been attacked by people proclaiming him a demon? It sounded very fishy at the time, but the general community response has convinced that Gun's misfortune is for real (which REALLY sucks, he kicks ass).
Pokemon werent really my thing. I went along with it because my little cousin loved and i mean LOVED Pokemon and all I wanted to do was make him happy by playing games with him...wow that sounded so wrong in so many ways. But yeah I have a whole bunch of Pokemon stuff sitting in a box somewhere...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I liked pokemon...but only the first ones. After that it got kinda ridiculous.
Yeah thats what my friend Kassie said. They ruined it after the 2nd movie actually. I mean look...the 1st 150 were juuuuust fine. but nooo, they had to make more so they could be more popular. I dont think so...digimon...oh so much better that pokemon...wow ok i swear Collin and I were talking about it earlier today when we were waiting for my mom. OMG! that just reminded me...when my mom picked Collin and I up, he asked if he could drive...he got his permits not too long ago and Im so happy for him. But i thought he was going to kill us and my mom was really nervous and she thought she was going to have a heart attack. he actually drives pretty well for only being on the road one time before that. lol that was so funny.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I think the reason Digimon are more appealing is because they can be friend(s/ly). There isn't much to smother with love when you can only say your own name.

COMPARISON

"Oh, Renamon, I had the worst day today!" *Breaks down crying
*Hugs and rubs back* "Now, now, just calm down, tell me what happened.."

"Oh Pikachu, I had the worst day today!" *Breaks down crying*
"Pik-AAAAA! PikAAAACHUUU!!!!!!" *Sits there looking stupid*